Senior Manager Service Sales - France
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, Ile De France, France
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Wireless, Mobility
Services Sales is one of the most important areas for our future growth in France. Our Services Sales is key to drive growth in all areas of our service offerings but also to increase adoption of our technology support product growth and drive customer satisfaction.
With the increasing importance of Services, Software and Solution Selling within Cisco's Go To Market (GTM) model this role requires a strong leader with the ability to inspire change.
This is a great opportunity for someone with sales, service and consulting experience to lead a hardworking team that plays a critical role in leading Cisco's journey towards Service and Software-led customer engagements.
What You’ll Do
In this highly visible role you will be responsible for leading and managing the France Service Sales team - both hard line and dotted line through collaboration, influence and respect.
- Handle and develop a governance model to grow our services by increasing attach and renewal rates in Technical Services and growing our Advanced Services business in size and impact to our customers.
- Provide account management on focused new and renewal opportunities to ensure the highest service revenue and the highest customer satisfaction.
- Specific focus is required in developing new business both with existing customers and new customers.
- Build customized Service models for our top customers to help them achieving their business objectives. In parallel you build highly scalable data driven processes to improve productivity
- Work closely with Cisco's partners to complement Cisco's offering and to integrate Cisco's Services into their portfolio.
- Meet and exceed Service bookings targets on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis and increase Service penetration across all customer segments.
- Align the Services sales team with product sales teams and EMEAR functions to achieve sales stretch goals. Ensure alignment with companywide activities and utilize existing support structures.
- Closely team with the Customer experience Delivery organization to ensure our Services models fit our customer requirements.
- Drive account services strategy and integrate a collaborate tightly with the renewals managers, Customer support specialist and Customers success managers.
- Recognize the importance of customer satisfaction and empower the team to achieve customer satisfaction targets with best-in-class support.
- Plan, propose and participate in annual budget, staff and business plan process to build a team and achieve financial goals. Handle operation expenses to meet the company financial goals.
- Lead staff by providing performance feedback and mentorship in addition to annual salary and career advancement review.
- Champion and lead cross functional initiatives to create new programs and resolve issues.
- Promote Cisco services in the external marketplace - both to customers and channel partners.
- As part of the French Leadership Team your role requires to always develop strategies that benefit the overall Cisco’s French operation.
Who You’ll Work With
In this position, you will be a mentor and guide to your team of sales professionals (both Managers, Individual Contributors and extended team), provide planning and strategic support, and serve as an authority for resolving issues in escalated or highly complex sales situations.
You will be the lead interface to both the product sales teams, post sales customer experience leads as well as all EMEAR functions and you will be a full member of the EMEAR Service Sales Leadership Team. You work with all the different segments (High Touch Enterprise, Public Sector, Commercial, Service Providers) both direct, Customer Led and Partner led engagements.
As most of the customers have significant global presence, the France Services Sales Lead needs to be able to navigate in complex, global environments.
Who You Are
- You bring 10 years or more of field-based customer service and sales experience in a high-technology environment
- You have a comfort level with Solution Selling and finances, an attitude for identifying customer needs and opportunities
- You have a clear focus on operational excellence and understand the importance of ongoing productivity increase
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to manage large complex Services opportunities and Customer engagements
- Ability to manage and direct sales strategies to customers as well as aligning with channel partners
- General understanding of legal contracts
- Excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills required (French, English)
- People management experience
- Team player, able to lead by influence
- Ability to handle a complex environment with a data-driven approach
- Strong skills in strategic planning, customer relation and retention, contract development and negotiation, support operations and business management
- Consistent track record of collaboration across multiple organizations
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
Cisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis.