Senior Manager, Product Management, Meraki Systems Manager (SM
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestNetworking, Service Provider
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead the Meraki Systems Manager (SM) product team. Your mission will be to define and drive the strategy for the SM product line, leveraging Meraki’s strengths in cloud managed networking to accelerate success in endpoint management. You will be involved in everything. Your mission is to work out what will make the most difference at any given time, and focus the team on impacting that outcome when there isn’t time to do everything.
Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will own the charge to evolve this into the endpoints. You will collaborate with forward-thinking engineers and excited customers to help ensure that we have the most sophisticated and easiest to use endpoint management solution in the industry. You will work closely with the executive team to establish a winning strategy, and collaborate with our outstanding sales, marketing, and partner teams to ensure market adoption and rapid growth.
You will have a significant impact on one of the fastest growing connected hardware companies in the world, reach a global customer base, and work at the leading edge of cloud managed networking technology.
Every single day is truly unlike the one before. Your appetite for approaching problems with creative solutions, a real passion for engineering, and ambition to be part of (and lead) an inspiring team are the tools we need for a Meraki Product Leader.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Take ultimate responsibility for everything SM
- Define and execute the multi-year strategy SM in close collaboration with the development team
- Collaborate with the broader Meraki product portfolio to build untouchable differentiation for Systems Manager
- Evangelize SM within Meraki and provide the sales team with the knowledge to sell Meraki’s outstanding offering of “networking + endpoint management”
- Partner with departmental leaders in engineering, sales, marketing, & finance to hone the SM message and value proposition.
- Develop and cultivate our strategic alliances with SM’s technology partners and our partnerships with adjacent Cisco products.
- Discover and prioritize customer use cases and requirements to define the strategy for endpoint management at Meraki
- Work closely with our engineers, solutions architects, developer advocates to continue to simplify our outstanding developer and customer experience
- Hiring experienced staff and mentoring emerging talent across the team. The “product” is the team, and the team comes before the product.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A leader with exceptional interpersonal skills capable of motivating a diverse team. A story teller with a natural passion for their product and possibilities.
- A manager who cares deeply about the individuals under their care.
- Customer empathy, but with the critical thinking needed to ask the challenging questions and spot the patterns of high value customer problems.
- 8+ years in a product management role, with at least 2 years experience as a people leader leading product managers
- 2+ years working with endpoint management products (MDM, EMM, UEM)
- Experience with enterprise SaaS software and/or B2B mobile apps
- Bonus points for experience in enterprise networking
- Genuine dedication to learning about endpoint device operation, device security, enterprise networking, cloud management, and emerging ground-breaking technologies
- Being able to distill complicated ideas into just the right number of words.
- A results-oriented, can-do demeanor with an intuitive understanding of product quality and user experience.
- Pleasure in solving technical problems in innovative ways.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.