Senior Manager- Cloud
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
WHO We are:
Cisco Unified Collaboration Technology Group (UCTG) - India Development Centre was established with a strong dedication to heavily invest in the industry-leading Cloud Collaboration solutions. 95% of Fortune 500 companies use Cisco Teamwork (290,000 customers)
The team in Bangalore is responsible for the development and support of Unified management solution for voice and video collaboration networks provides simplified monitoring and troubleshooting, and long-term trending and analytics.
The new variant is being developed for the cloud with the latest cutting edge cloud technologies.
We are building smart, creative teams, tapping into the vast local talent, empowered to work on the latest, ground breaking cloud technologies, DevOps, UI Technologies and seek business critical, challenging problems in Assurance and Analytics space.
This is the flawless time to join the world-class teams at the early stage of the product Development to help define, contribute and craft the Collaboration Engineering India identity.
WHO You are:
- A Smart, Curious, Challenge-seeking Software Engineering Manager
- Passionate about managing a team developing high quality application, DevOps technologies for Cloud Collaboration
- Willing to participate and Collaborate across global teams
WHAT You would learn here:
Building high quality Next-Gen Collaboration product for cloud with test driven Agile Methodologies, using one or more of below technologies and gain expertise
WHAT skills are Required:
· 11-15 years of experience in software development with 5-7 years of experience in managing high performing teams
· Good knowledge in Python 3.x,Java, Node.js, Express.js.
· Experience working with RESTful APIs, JSON etc
· Proficiency with Unit/Functional automation
· Good working experience in AWS & cloud applications development, deployment
· Experience with MySQL, IndexDB. Postgres
Working knowledge of Jenkins.
· Experience working in Linux based Operating Systems
· Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
· Working knowledge of cloud technologies, devOps
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner
· Sound understanding in areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
· Experience with Linux systems
· Excellent collaboration skills
Skills are desired:
- Experience with Dockers, Kubernetes, MemSQL.
- Experience with ML/AI
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world chan