Senior Manager CXC EMEAR Customer Success
Location:Oeiras, Lisboa, Portugal
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You’ll Do
At Cisco, we are building the world's best Customer Experience (CX) Team to accelerate the company transition to a recurring revenue software-centric model. The Customer Success (CS) Leader role within Cisco’s CX organization is responsible for leading a team of Customer Success Specialists (CSSs) and Onboarding Specialists (Portfolio Activation Specialists (PAS) and Customer Tools team who own delivery of targeted engagements intended to increase product awareness, share industry best practices, and drive overall product onboarding, adoption and business value.
You will form and lead a high-performing, well-respected team of managers leading the CSSs, PAS and Customer Tools functions within the Customer Experience organization which exists to make Cisco's customers successful across the customer life cycle. You will know your customers’ needs well and will help develop your team, so they delight our customers to fully realize the value of their Cisco solutions.
In this role you will:
- Manage a team of 100+ Customer Success and Onboarding Specialists and their managers across EMEAR.
- Provide regional leadership and coordination in collaboration with key strategic stakeholders.
- Support the development and execution of Theater/Regional policy, processes and programs for technical adoption.
- Evangelize to internal and external audiences about the Customer Success motion.
- Contribute to product and offer improvement by providing regular lifecycle feedback to internal Cisco entities e.g. BE, Sales, CS Leadership.
- Build, mentor, and coach your team to drive productivity and improve business value.
- Consult and establish trusted advisor status within the CS leadership teams globally.
- Develop, execute, and sustain mechanisms to drive positive customer and stakeholder engagement and experiences.
- Accountable for operational and business review scorecards and reporting to drive performance.
Who You’ll Work With
You'll build a strong network of cross-functional partners across CX, and Cisco to help our business grow profitably. Your team will build close relationships with customers, CX counterparts, architects, & engineers in achieving their goals.
Who You Are
With strong experience of both leading teams through transformation and a passion for customer delight, you have shown the ability to excite, and lead cross-functional teams to deliver strong outcomes. You passionately advocate for customers, and you have an obsession with customer success.
You are deeply organized, yet comfortable in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment. High energy, "roll-up your sleeves" attitude and dedication to success are imperative. You are able to balance multiple priorities across sophisticated programs and convey complex concepts in the simplest of terms. You thrive dynamic in a diverse environment and you can work with a variety of critical priorities converting customer problems into Cisco delivery.
At a minimum, we require:
- Strong people leadership skills and background.
- A solid understanding of the overall Cisco portfolio and key competitors across architectures
- Work and lead in a multi-functional diverse matrix organisation of experts
- Strong track record/experience in demonstrating the impact of Customer Success strategy on the business (quantitative and qualitative metrics)
- Consistent record of growth in services engagements
- Detailed knowledge of fundamentals of Services aligned to offer specialization areas, including onboarding, troubleshooting, providing internal/external technical presentations, cross training, features and use cases
- Bachelors + 15 years of relevant experience, or Masters + 12 years of relevant experience
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!