Senior Integration Engineer
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Meraki is making IT easier, faster, and smarter with technology that simply works. The Business Systems group is a rapidly growing engineering organization that focuses on building internal business systems to make Merakians more efficient.
As an engineer with Business Systems, you provide delightful experiences to our business users through process automation and systems integration. You are comfortable jumping to and from different programming languages and building APIs in between. You help design features for what's best for the business.
- Building scalable and reliable solutions using a middleware platform like webMethods or Dell Boomi
- Writing applications in Java or Ruby
- Refine business requirements with Technical Project Managers and stakeholders
- Drive architectural strategy for systems design and implementations
You are an excellent candidate if:
- You have 5 years of experience developing systems integrations for large-scale business operations environments.
- You have experience building rapidly growing systems that balance time to market, usability, reliability, and technical debt.
- You are never satisfied by just seeing something work. Your curiosity drives you to peek behind the curtain to gain a deeper understanding of what’s going on and continuously improve.
- You are experienced with a variety of tools that help you understand and debug large, complex distributed systems including sales, marketing, ops, and finance systems.
- You have the ability to quickly adapt to changing situations.
- You have a BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Build APIs to enable resellers to place orders for a new Meraki product line
- Develop a REST API Proxy to bridge on-premises services with cloud-based platforms
Bonus points for experience with any of the following:
- Leading development projects using an Agile Methodology.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Technologies: Salesforce Platform Events or Streaming API, ESB, ETL, and Kafka
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a breathtaking office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer for causes you believe in. Cisco Meraki has created an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. We are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.