Senior IT Engineer - SFDC Tech Lead
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
Who You’ll Work With
- Hardworking group of developers, data analysts, client success managers, architects, project managers, DevOps engineers, and infrastructure service teams
- Collaborate with IT service owners, product owners and development teams
- Partner with multi-functional IT and non-IT Teams
What You'll Do
- As Senior Engineer IT, you will own the Delivery and Operations of world-class solutions for Cisco's Customer Experience team that are built primarily on Salesforce platform covering Service cloud and Cloud Native applications.
- You will mentor and grow high performing IT engineers.
- You will be developing and driving implementation of solutions / approaches for challenging business problems associated with Customer entitlements.
- You will be an Agile team member and thoroughly understand your space but you will also look at the solution from an End to End perspective and contribute towards crafting the approach and solution.
- You will be putting Client Experience first in all your solution and process designs
- You will learn from production insights and propose improved future solutions
- You will analyze trade-offs between options and make recommendations on solutions / approaches.
- You will bring Industry and outside in perspectives on how we can shape the delivery of our services and as such, the client experience
Who You Are
- You will be a Senior Engineer and a Go To Person for the team for Technical solutions, mentorship, coaching for IT Engineer in the Groundbreaking project’s. As a result, you have a winning record of improving the systems and processes with out of the box thinking and innovative solutions to deliver unprecedented operational efficiencies and productivity savings.
- Strong technical knowledge in cloud applications like SFDC, Java, Oracle technologies.
- Good experience in SFDC Lightning Platform.
- Demonstrate both functional and technical knowledge and thought leadership in how we can innovate, bringing to bear a wide knowledge of business processes and tools.
- Highly collaborative with an appreciation for the benefit of a team approach.
- Proficient in business process, operations, and metric definition standard methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills In addition, you have a successful track record of building long term, trusting relationships with peers and leaders and the ability to effectively influence with your superb interpersonal skills; written, verbal and social which gives you an edge to build an impact. All of this, combined with your innate ability to lead innovation and promote a culture of support makes you an excellent fit for our team. Our Minimum Qualifications for this Role are:
- 12+ years of experience in delivering CRM business applications (SFDC preferred) with bachelor’s in engineering or computer science and:
- Sound technical expertise in Saas CRM Applications (SalesForce Service Cloud) and Cloud Native applications.
- Experience in building Highly available and scalable data services and data intensive applications using Mongo db, Kafka, Elastic, LogStash and Node JS is preferred.
- Well versed in software development lifecycles, agile & lean delivery methods, and DevSecOps
- Eye for business and general knowledge in CRM processes to drive business outcomes
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to achieve business objectives
- Motivated, results oriented and passionate in delivering business value
- Collaborative and open style with a constructive and positive attitude
You love using technology to solve business problems. You’re an avid learner and has a strong track record of building scalable applications using the latest UI technologies and frameworks. At a minimum, we expect you to have 8-10 years’ experience building and supporting Web applications. Some of the web technologies and frameworks that you need to be proficient are -
- HTML & CSS Coding
- AngularJS, ReactJS
- NPM (Node), Gulp, Grunt, Git, ECMA 6, JSON
- CSS3 concepts (Pseudo classes, Box sizing, Styling skills)
- Any experience with Salesforce Lightning framework would be preferred.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are rapidly growing our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and bigdata spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine crafting unprecedented disruption. Your groundbreaking ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
At Cisco, each person brings their rare talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with rare personalities who aren't afraid to change.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
- Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!