Senior IT Analyst - Cisco IT (1290916)
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Additional Location(s)Carlsbad, CA
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Software Development, Testing
What You'll Do
We have a great opportunity for a Senior IT Analyst to join our team in Sales IT! Develop your knowledge of the various selling motions at Cisco and help to define the next-generation Crediting and Compensation processes and tools. You will work with business stakeholders, cross-functional IT and Operations teams, and talented developers. Responsibilities include:
- Partner with Business architects and operations to define process and data flows
- Work with IT Architects and Leads to define system capabilities and features
- Deliver requirements for our solution delivery team to implement
Who You'll Work With
When you work with us, you will be part of a global IT team committed to delivering world-class services, tools, platforms, and data used to power our Sales organization. From optimizing ERP systems, to leveraging cloud service providers, to in-house development using the latest technologies, we are constantly innovating and evolving to give our Sales team the competitive advantage.
Who You Are
You are a self-motivated IT professional who has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. You feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity and you are able to influence within and outside the organization. Minimum requirements include:
- BS in Computer Science or a relevant Engineering degree with strong Computer Science fundamentals
- 10+ years of professional experience as an IT or Business Analyst.
- Understanding of Selling motions, ideally with experience in Crediting and Compensation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
- Experience in RDBMS (Oracle) fundamentals
- Energy and real passion for your work
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco