Senior Full Stack Engineer- Java, Python, Angular JS, React JS, AWS
Area of InterestCollaboration
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
WHO You are:
- A Smart, Curious, Challenge-seeking Software Engineer
- Passionate about developing high quality application, DevOps technologies
- Willing to jump in, learn and contribute in a global team of awesome engineers
WHO We are:
Cisco Unified Collaboration Technology Group (UCTG) - India Development Centre was established with a strong commitment to heavily invest in the industry-leading Cloud Collaboration solutions. 95% of Fortune 500 companies use Cisco Collaboration (290,000 customers)
The team in Bangalore is responsible for the development and support of Unified management solution for voice and video collaboration networks provides simplified monitoring and troubleshooting, and long-term trending and analytics.
The new variant of the product is being developed for the cloud with the latest cutting edge cloud technologies.
We are building smart, creative teams, tapping into the vast local talent, empowered to work on the latest, cutting-edge cloud technologies, DevOps, UI Technologies and solve business critical, challenging problems in Assurance and Analytics space.
This is the perfect time to join the world-class teams at the early stage of the product Development to help define, contribute and shape the Collaboration Engineering India identity.
WHAT You would learn here:
Building high quality Next-Gen Collaboration Assurance and Analytics product for cloud with test driven Agile Methodologies, using one or more of below technologies and gain hands-on expertise
WHAT skills are Required:
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- Professional software development experience in Java, Python 3.x, Node.js, Express.js, Micro Services, Spring Boot, JUnit
- Experience working with RESTful APIs, JSON etc
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL database technologies – Mysql, Mongodb, Redis, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Proficiency with Unit/Functional automation
- Experience with Jenkins, build and deployment systems
- Good working experience in OpenStack/AWS & cloud applications development, deployment
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies, devOps
- Experience with Linux systems
- Deep understanding of secure computing practices
- Experience with distributed systems
- Strong debugging skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner
- Sound understanding in areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
WHAT skills are desired:
- Understanding of MongoDB, MQ, Redis, Clustering.
- Experience with Dockers, Installer, Kubernetes
- Experience with ML/AI
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.