Senior Financial Analyst - GVSE EMEAR
Area of InterestFinance
What You'll Do
You will be part of the Finance Team supporting the Global Virtual Sales & Engineering EMEAR organization with:
- building up weekly Bookings forecasts, forecast vs actuals analysis, driving towards best-in-class forecast accuracy;
- controlling and managing OPEX and headcount for GVSE EMEAR
- providing financial expertise in all business-related matters
- playing active role in goaling process and result vs goal reviews
- driving business and financial analysis with the aim to provide actionable insights and operational excellence
- ensuring the operating environment adheres to defined corporate compliance and controls as well as Cisco wide company policies and ethical standards
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the GVSE EMEAR Finance team with compliance mindset, all keen on contributing to the outstanding business and financial results, bringing about positive change by driving actionable insights and optimizing processes
Who You Are
You are an open-minded positive professional with great analytical skills capable to work independently taking responsibility for what you do and driving initiatives, implementing change where you see fit and necessary. You are highly motivated financial professional who loves spreadsheets and has a drive towards understanding complexity and being able to analyze it.
At minimum, we expect you to have a BA in Economics/Finance, 3-5 years of relevant experience in financial controlling, accounting or business analysis with big multinational companies.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!