Senior Finance Analyst GVSE EMEA
Area of InterestFinance
What You'll Do
You will be part of the Finance Team supporting the Global Virtual Sales & Engineering EMEAR organization with:
- building up weekly Bookings forecasts, forecast vs actuals analysis, driving towards best-in-class forecast accuracy;
- controlling and managing OPEX and headcount for GVSE EMEAR
- providing financial expertise in all business-related matters
- playing active role in goaling process and result vs goal reviews
- driving business and financial analysis with the aim to provide actionable insights and operational excellence
- ensuring the operating environment adheres to defined corporate compliance and controls as well as Cisco wide company policies and ethical standards
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the GVSE EMEAR Finance team with compliance mindset, all keen on contributing to the outstanding business and financial results, bringing about positive change by driving actionable insights and optimizing processes
Who You Are
You are an open-minded positive professional with great analytical skills capable to work independently taking responsibility for what you do and driving initiatives, implementing change where you see fit and necessary. You are highly motivated financial professional who loves spreadsheets and has a drive towards understanding complexity and being able to analyze it.
At minimum, we expect you to have a BA in Economics/Finance, 3-5 years of relevant experience in financial controlling, accounting or business analysis with big multinational companies.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.