Senior Digital Media Manager - Meraki
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
Technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. At Cisco Meraki, we believe that by embracing an incredibly extensible and innovative software platform that simplifies the ever-increasing complexity of IT and business, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Do you share our belief?
Meraki is looking for a Senior Media Manager to join the Go To Market: Digital team, driving global awareness and demand-gen media campaigns.
You will work alongside other digital media managers, owning the strategy, execution, and optimization of key campaigns - with support from media agency partners. You will report to the Head of Go to Market: Digital and Web, and have an active role in all facets of our go-to-market execution, including messaging approach, budgeting, paid search and SEO recommendations, and more.
This role is based in the Mission Bay, San Francisco office and will support teams globally. Initially, must be able to remote work with teams worldwide.
What you'll do
- Plan and implement Meraki B2B and B2C media strategies across all channels – ensuring campaigns achieve key objectives, and generate high quality leads at the lowest CPA
- Develop and own an audience-first approach to managing media, with strategic management of considerations
- Own connections from media platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, LiveRamp, etc)
- Work closely with agency partners, managing performance optimizations, budgets, measurement models, and timelines
- Partner with Integrated Marketing Managers and Audience Marketing Managers on campaign briefs, objectives, and strategies - reporting on metrics and offering insights for improved performance
- Manage global paid search strategies across all campaigns
- Be a trusted advisor to the wider marketing team to conceptualize and collaborate on marketing campaigns
- Develop thoughtful, customer/market oriented enhancements and web innovations
- Champion or test media approaches that are in line with Meraki’s current and future objectives
Who you are
- At least 8 years of proven digital media experience in B2B, B2C including paid search
- Ability to accurately and consistently evaluate complex data from multiple sources, and provide reports sharing key data, insightful analysis, and meaningful recommendations
- Familiarity with the ad tech industry and solutions
- Experienced in SEO as it relates to filling in the gaps with a paid search strategies
- Excellent communicator, creative problem solver, risk-taker, innovative thinker, consensus builder, motivator, assertive leader
- Comfortable managing agency partners and contracts
- Bachelor's Degree required