Senior Customer Success Manager - Duo Security
Location:Austin, Texas, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
As a Senior CSM, you will be the primary advocate for our strategic customers, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across Duo to accelerate value realization for each customer. We will need you to be as passionate about Duo solutions as you are about providing exceptional experiences for every customer.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will...
- Be responsible for the ultimate success of Duo’s strategic customers, including customer onboarding, project success, retention, and renewal
- You ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in Duo and fully utilize their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across your existing business and collaborate with the sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint
- Drive a flawless onboarding processes and work cross-functionally with our support and services team to dedicatedly handle your customer’s successful deployment
- Help to develop and implement tailored programs that provide continued value to the customer, ensure renewals and drive long-term account growth
- Passionately handle each customer’s business needs and environments – actively seek opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell and generate referrals
- Drive and execute customer renewals
Experience you have...
- 5+ years in a customer facing role
- 2+ years experience in a role either in IT, preferably network administration, system administration, or support
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success (adoption, renewals, quarterly business reviews)
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Experience working with an enterprise solution sales team and partnering with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities
- Familiarity with IT security concepts and industry trends
- Highly analytical with a dedication to process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great teammate with the highest level of integrity
- Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact
3 Reasons You Should Apply...
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- Are comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Are okay with trying and failing to getting it flawless the first time