Senior Customer Solutions Engineer - Duo Security
Location:Ann Arbor, Michigan, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Security
- Effectively managing customer expectations - develop, foster and maintain trusted advisor relationship to establish and maintain technical credibility.
- Develop playbooks to drive scalability through repeatable implementations, using your attention to detail and focus on process efficiency.
- Build technical proficiency across Duo products and supported technical integrations. Present product demos and share knowledge with others through the creation of technical notes and/or end user training materials.
- Conduct virtual and occasional onsite project meetings, trainings and knowledge transfer sessions.
- Develop, foster and maintain effective working relationships across internal Duo Security teams. Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management, advocate customer feature requests and help influence our product roadmap.
- Consistently grow your knowledge of the competitive landscape and industry news. Confidently position Duo and handle objections related to competitive solutions.
- 5+ years experience in a customer facing role as a implementation consultant or technical project manager delivering SaaS-based solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical degree preferred.
- Ability to motivate and lead customers from project planning through successful implementation by leveraging strong technical relationships.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple customers and project requirements during different stages of the implementation lifecycle.
- Excellent written and oral business communication, and project/time management skills.
- Comfortable working in large complex Enterprise environments, and ability to assess/diagnose complex network and authentication workflow issues.
- Deep understanding of security technologies including two-factor authentication, identity and access management, PKI, Windows and/or Unix system administration, and virtualization technologies.
- Administrator-level experience with Microsoft technologies, including Windows Server, Azure, Office 365, Exchange/OWA, AD FS/claims rules.
- Hands-on experience administering Active Directory and/or LDAP, configuring domains and trusts, pushing GPO’s.
- Strong knowledge of RADIUS authentication.
- Hands-on experience configuring and troubleshooting SAML/SSO authentication.
- Skilled with VPN configuration, load balancing concepts and technologies (F5, NetScaler, A10, Kemp).
- Knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems.
- You are technically inquisitive and derive satisfaction from driving the success of your customers and improving an organization’s security posture - you live for that “a-ha!” moment when their light bulb shines!
- You work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and stay flexible through growth and change.
- You love working in a team of smart individuals where everyone brings their ideas to collaborate together on solutions.
- Traveling up to 20% of the time wouldn’t be the best fit with your personal life.
- Working for a company in hyper growth, where change is rapid and constant, isn’t something you are comfortable embracing.
- You prefer to work on your own (we are a team that pushes each other and learns together)