Senior Business Systems Analyst (Salesforce.com)
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst within Meraki's Business Systems team, you are an SFDC guru and an advanced professional in systems & process design and implementation. A strategic partner to the business, you will cultivate a deep understanding of their processes and act as a strategic consultant on their business systems needs. You will gather and document requirements, design, and document technology solutions, and implement configuration-based changes.
In this role, you will work closely with other BSAs, project managers, developers, testers, and production support through each stage of the software development lifecycle. An experienced analyst, you must be able to partner effectively with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, actively identify and resolve problems, and make meaningful decisions.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions, document current, and future state business processes, and understand business strategy well enough to recommend technology solutions that meet a business unit’s overall vision.
- Communicate business requirements to technical and non-technical team members.
- Understand the impact of requirements to business processes and technical landscape.
- Build and maintain technical specification documents.
- Collaborate with project manager and developers to determine project level of effort.
- Configure and customize systems to meet requirements.
- Work with development, QA, and production support teams to communicate, verify, test, and deploy the desired functionality changes.
- Work with the business users to demonstrate system changes to validate all meaningful business needs are addressed.
- Prioritize multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
- Design a financial reconciliation process to enable Meraki's fulfilment operations globally
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and translate requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and run multiple projects effectively
- 4+ years of experience with a Salesforce.com implementation, including building and updating custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, and workflow rules, and managing integrations with other systems
- Experience programming in Apex or Java is a plus
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a breathtaking office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer for causes you believe in. Cisco Meraki has created an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. We are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept difference - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.