Senior BCS Product Manager – Air-gapped & Secure Cloud Product Manager
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Alternate LocationFlorida Texas
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
CXPM Technical Product Manager – Secure/Air-gapped & Secure Cloud
What You’ll Do
This role is responsible for developing and executing the platform roadmap for data collection in secure customer environments (“air-gapped”) and a secure cloud for data analytics and insights as part of global CX Product Management team to grow recurring revenue and improve adoption and renewals. Customer segments requiring air-gapped data collection and secure cloud solutions, include, but not limited to, military, energy, intelligence, utilities, financials and manufacturing,
You will be responsible for air-gapped and secure cloud platform strategy that enables features to be created on such, publish roadmaps as well as very detailed business/product requirements documents based on product management acumen, technical expertise and well researched customer insights. This includes gathering requirements, build backlog, prioritizing development, and delivering new features to be incorporated into new offers and releases.
You will interlock and achieve alignment with key Product, Engineering & Sales leadership stakeholders. You will also drive identification of credible third-party technology partners for co-development and collaboration.
Who Are You
You have at least 10-12 years of experience as a “customer obsessed” product manager in a large Enterprise or consumer/e-commerce/webscale Internet organization with proven experience in developing software and hardware for highly secure customer networks, secure cloud, network operations and optimization and concepts of data analytics. You have experience/knowledge of secure cloud environments such as AWS, Microsoft Azure and Oracle, as examples. You are familiar with Cloud-native applications and the underlying infrastructure needed to host them.
You have experience building large scale and highly reliable products serving thousands of customers or millions of consumers. Also, customer services experience in planning, design, implementation and support are a plus. You enjoy being the voice of customer [VOC] to gather and bring feedback, new requirements back into the organization. You are excited about owning and leading the development of products from concept to launch.
To be successful you'll cultivate an executive presence and bring a strong mix of product management, business acumen and customer experience coupled with strategic vision and flawless execution. You are detail oriented, highly organized and adaptable to a changing environment. You have strong analytical abilities and critical thinking skills for problem solving. You are an agile learner and able to handle a wide range of responsibilities for your product management role. You have the ability to collaborate, lead and work under pressure in a fast-paced matrixed organization.
1. You've achieved a Bachelor's degree, with Masters’ degree or MBA strongly preferred
2. You have a minimum of 10-12 years experience in Product Management, strategy or Consulting role
3. Demonstrated experience with software, hardware and/or SaaS/XaaS product launches, and running-the-business activities associated with product ownership.
4. Strong Agile practitioner with working knowledge of product backlogs, epics and user stories. Usage of Rally or Jira a must as well as Scrum or Kanban.
5. Working knowledge of secure software development lifecycle & testing. Familiarity with one or more industry security/compliance standards including PCI-DSS, HIPAA and GDPR.
6. Strong business acumen for defining costs, margins, revenue and forecasts
7. Data and metrics driven with a knack of defining the undefined and breaking it down into achievable goals. Willingness to say “NO” and justify positions with data and insights
8. Problem solver with “learn-it-all” mindset constantly looking to acquire new product management skills in a rapidly evolving organization
9. Demonstrated ability to lead, negotiate and influence actions of team members outside of function
10. Well-developed teamwork, collaboration and project management skills
11. Strong communications skills with writing and oral presentations. Adept at data visualization & storytelling. Working knowledge of Tableau or similar dashboard a bonus
12. Basic knowledge of telemetry, data architecture(s) needed. Familiarity with machine log analytics platforms such as Splunk, ELK or Sumo Logic a bonus
13. Ability to see around the corner, spot market and customer adoption transitions and make required adjustments to product roadmaps as needed
14. Ability to identify, prioritize and deliver measurable results using frameworks and sound business practices, understanding cross-functional dependencies
15. Know the difference between writing a “note” and writing a “letter”
16. Self-starter, change agent with high degree of passion and positive attitude
17. Can make decisions based on limited information when necessary
18. Sense of humor