Senior Asset Manager
Location:Oeiras, Lisboa, Portugal
Area of InterestBusiness Development
What You'll Do
Asset Management is a proactive service where Cisco is responsible to improve the accuracy of primarily Cisco devices installed within the Customer network/s. The individual would be supporting our customers in their effort to manage the lifecycle of HW and SW assets in their networks to mitigate operational and financial risks, optimize Total Cost of Ownership and improve the overall customer experience.
Role & Responsibilities - summary
You will be responsible for driving business outcomes to the customer by achieving KPI’s which have a bearing on the Customer’s Risk appetite, Budgeting and Planning & ability to manage Contracts effectively.
The Asset Manager would be responsible for gathering information about the newly assigned customer, create visibility of the customer Installed Base, analyzing the data quality and assess existing processes governing Lifecycle of the Customer Assets. Based on the results of the analysis, the Asset Mgr will execute necessary Installed Base cleanup actions with the cooperation of Cisco transactional support teams.
To optimize customer experience, the individual is required to analyze customer Asset Management process (or Installed Base Lifecycle Process) and provide recommendations for it’s design/optimization, being accountable for the process to be executed and acting as the single point of contact to the customer, partner, and Cisco account team for managing, tracking, and reporting on any asset / contract management issues.
· Define the Customer business structure and associated Cisco assets (HW and SW) that will be managed under the Service.
· For SFC customers, obtain Ts&Cs of Services Full Coverage agreement and define business rules for the automation (e.g. ACAT)
· Combining Customer view, Network view and Cisco view into
an Installed Base (IB) baseline for the account to be considered the “IB Golden View” for defining the device quantity, type, location, service coverage and additional asset attributes
· Prepare and execute the initial Service Delivery Plan (MACD activity plan)
· Perform a process assessment on existing asset / contract management capabilities that are currently in use by the Customer and/or Partner. Identify target areas that need improvement in order for the CAM practice to be successfully integrated into the account.
· Agree set of common objectives / customer priorities obtained via Business Outcomes discussion to set key KPI’s to be used to measure the success of the service delivery
· Develop and implement detailed processes with customers to handle regular maintenance of their Installed Base (MACD activities) and capture them in customer Service Delivery plan
Ongoing Cisco Asset Management
· Document, manage, execute and track changes as they are made to the Installed Base Baseline (Moves, Terminations, Additions and Configuration changes)
· For SFC customers, manage additional Adds process including the maintenance of business rules in the automation platform · (e.g.ACAT)
· Capture and report on key KPI’s tied to agreed Business Outcomes
· Secure the delivery or regular reporting as per the Asset · · Management service description; for Premium and Tailored customers, define the reporting requirements with Cisco Account Team and Customer, that will include type, customized content and frequency of Installed Base status reports
· Interpret results of Installed Base Analysis results provide by Asset Management Platform and/or Digital Data Analyst and take necessary actions
· Analyze and report on critical product life cycle pending events (i.e. Last Date of Support, Un-covered critical devices, Approaching service contract end) aligned to the Business Outcomes
Prepare reports and participate in Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) with Customer
· Provide Account Support for Cisco Asset Management related topics
· Proactive engagement with Customer and Service Sales to provide IB insights for upcoming renewals
Build relationships with Cisco Account Team, customers, and other stakeholders.
Who You'll Work With
You will closely work with Cisco Customers and internal Cisco teams
Who You Are
· 8 years or more years of working experience, out of that minimum 2 or more years of direct experience in Asset Management role
· Strong knowledge of Excel is required
· Industry process knowledge (ITIL, SIX SIGMA, CHAMP) is not required, though beneficiary
· Strong communication, presentation and listening skills
· Customer focused
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to work independently
· Keen to learn
· Proactive, taking Ownership to drive execution / solve challenges
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Team player
WE ARE CISCO
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.