Select Account Manager-US Commercial
Location:Houston, Texas, US
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking
Are you passionate about technology? Are you looking to build a sales career at an established and evolving company? As an Account Manager at Cisco you’ll play a pivotal role in the sales process and work with a large portfolio of technology products and services. You’ll help advance the Commercial Sales team and make our customers’ lives better and easier.
The US Commercial vision is transforming business through the power of people and technology. Our Organization is focused on the US Mid Market, the 5th largest economy in the world, with a broad portfolio of small, medium and large customers across all vertical markets with the exception of public sector. US Commercial has grown consistently over the past26quarterswith the support of a diverse set of partners and ecosystem. US Commercial has an incredible culture built upon Focused Execution, Technical Excellence, Collaboration and Fun!
You have in-depth knowledge of the selling process. (i.e., strategic account planning, extended resource engagement, sales cycle, etc) as well as a focus on driving Cisco opportunities in all sites and subsidiaries.
You are strategic with your accounts and planning and have an understanding of the technical aspects of datacenter, enterprise software sales & cloud services/solutions.
You will also be responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast accuracy, pipeline development and customer satisfaction. Team selling required
Roles & Responsibilities:
• 5+ years of technology sales experience
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of leading a large account, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations skills, and short/mid/long term opportunity management is needed.
• Requires validated knowledge of the market and strong technical knowledge preferred. You have the ability to deliver business value to the account and build on customer relationships.
• Proven knowledge of working with complex strategic accounts including calls on key decision makers and all other levels of the account.
• Looking for a self-starter; little supervision required.
• You are able to demonstrate skills of negotiation with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy. Be able to position end-to-end solutions and articulate Cisco strategies to senior customer executives.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco.