Segment Finance Controller
Area of InterestFinance
Segment Finance Controller
本ポジションでは、Segment Finance Controllerとして担当する事業部のビジネスを推進し、事業部門長のビジネスパートナーとして重要な役割を担っていただきます。また、CF (Commercial Finance)やSPO(Strategic Planning & Operations)
In this role, you will be advising the business partners on all finance-related issues and making operational decisions that significantly impact the employee experience in that client group. This requires a broad understanding of the Japan Field support environment as well as each BU's strategy and the marketplace, as well as the discipline to propose and implement fiscally responsible choices under pressure.
You will also assume leadership position within the Japan Sales & Services Finance team towards the Business Leaders, requiring engagement across the finance teams, including Commercial Finance (CF), FP&A, and Partner Finance.
Your key responsibilities will be:
· Oversees and directs the financial operations of an assigned client group
· Responsible for the development and maintenance of planning and budgeting systems, the analysis and interpretation of financial trends, forecasting and preparation of financial and management reports
· Provides the control process to support company policies and procedures and ensure proper accounting practices as stated in GAAP
· Develops a strong relationship with operating management to ensure that both operational and financial plans are created and implemented to achieve the business and company goals. This includes understanding and integrating the pricing, promotions, deals and cost reduction impacts on the tactical and strategic plans.
· Applies expert knowledge and understanding of financial and accounting principles within the related discipline, including systems and interdependencies of such systems; participates in planning, developing and implementing of accounting system improvements
Who You'll Work With
You would work as part of finance team supporting the compliance process & audit of the accounting processes, timely performance reporting, decision analysis, business insights and forecasting/ planning for management.
Who You Are
· BS Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business, Master or MBA and ACCA, CIMA
· At least 12 years of financial related experience in Japan, preferably in a large multinational company, supported sales business group before.
· High proficiency in English & Japanese (written & spoken)
· Expects to work across a varied set of internal and external partners, including non-finance functions, while understanding capabilities and limitations of current systems and processes.
· Able to develop good understanding of the business, the significant drivers and the management team's needs
· Provides sound advice on utilizing financial resources effectively and enable the business to plan ahead accordingly
· Maintains a high level of integrity and objectivity as well as championing Cisco's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
· A good interpersonal and communications skills, a strong team player with a can-do attitude and focus on a win-win philosophy
· A self-starter who is able to work under pressure
· A strong ability to lead and work across boundaries is also critical to the success of this position.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.