Security VSS - Service Provider
Location:Lehi, Utah, US
Area of InterestSecurity
What You'll Do
Interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? In an environment where colleagues become friends, where managers actively mentor and where creativity and ambition are valued?
As a Sales Specialist (SS), you will be responsible for identifying, growing and executing Security opportunities in an assigned territory/region. You will drive business by working closely with our sales teams and partners to employ a strategic, consultative approach to meeting customer’s needs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with virtual sales colleagues, field sales, partners and marketing personnel to identify, develop & build sales pipeline
- Identify & build sales pipeline through qualifying leads, prospecting, and penetrating new and existing accounts
- Effectively team with Field Sales to drive product/service revenue and achieve/exceed territory sales goals
- Leverage in-depth customer knowledge, product and technical knowledge and industry trends during sales process
- Coach others to help them understand key markets, market dynamics, and relevant strategies in the Cybersecurity market
- Build high-value, strategic and consultative relationships with critical clients and bring awareness of surrounding ecosystem.
- Maintain an in-depth expertise on Cisco’s Security portfolio and be the go-to expert on the team
- Utilize Salesforce.com to track current/potential customer interactions and drive progression of opportunities through the sales cycle
Who You'll Work With
The Global Virtual Sales organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth. We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions.
We are a dynamic and international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world. We will provide you with a platform for success including: coaching, training and on-the-job learning that will strongly support you in your career advancement.
You will discover an innovative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams promptly adapt to respond to market changes, and we are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
See informational video about GVSE Americas here: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6557339613353046016/
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience of B2B sales in similar industry or adjacent industry, preferably at a vendor or competitor
- 3+ years selling Cybersecurity Technology
- Market/Industry knowledge as it relates to Cybersecurity solutions
- Goal-oriented, strategic thinker with a strong technical aptitude
- Proven successful at managing relationships and influencing account managers, specialists, channels and C-level relationships
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills. The role requires the ability to understand and clearly articulate the business benefits (value proposition) of our products and services
- Experience with Salesforce.com
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.