Security Sales Business Development Manager - APJC Distribution
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable, from entertainment, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart-cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact.
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious individual to build, develop and manage Distribution channel sales initiatives/programs for Security Architecture business across APJC through close partnership with partners including APJ & GC Security Sales Teams (GSSO), Distribution Partners, WW Distribution and APJC Country DPAMs, APJC Partner Organization. IT Security solutions background (Network and/or Content Security) and Distribution or Channel experience is helpful.
- You will define APJC Distribution Security GTM Strategy and drive Security sales business development plans with Distribution partners to increase revenue, profitability and dedication of Cisco Distributors and their 2nd tier partners across APJC.
- You'll contribute to development of Distribution community and support the idea enablement and training execution to increase their skillsets.
- You will build and be a great partner and collaborate with all main partners in relation with the Architecture business development within CISCO as well as key Security-focused Distribution partners.
- You are responsible for defining overall Strategy, solutions priorities and sales campaign for Security Architecture via Distribution Route-To-Market (RTM). Craft and execute the Business plan with clear objectives and quantifiable metrics.
- You will work with APJC countries and partners to define Distribution Profitability Program (DPP) plans, Distribution Accelerated Partner (DAP) program plans, and track execution through regular governance measures.
- Plan Strategic Distribution Development Investment (SDDI) for co-investment with Distributors to develop beneficial Security Architecture practices under Accreditation Program.
- Influence and contribute actively to the evolution of comprehensive Partner Education programs (IDEA program)
- Lead the creation and roll out of Sales GTM campaigns for distribution around Security Architecture / Solutions with Distributors and 2 Tier Security Specialized Solution Providers to deliver desired business outcome.
- You'll be the point of contact and business owner of Security Architecture within APJC Distribution Team for internal and external partners.
- Engage with Distribution central team, Country MPO/DPAMs, Security PSS, WW Distribution BDMs and Services group to formulate APJC Distribution Strategy and GTM initiatives to accelerate Security revenue growth via Distributors and Tier 2 resellers.
- Lead the investment and execution of strategic plans to accelerate Tier 2 growth in Security Architecture/Technology areas jointly with country sales Distribution teams.
- Influence Security Distribution GTM strategy from a central APJC perspective and collaborate with WW teams to feedback on APJC achievements, standard methodologies, issues and influence future evolution.
- Drive "New Product Introduction" initiatives at APJC Distribution level to improve the sales operation efficiency and inventory management of our Distributors during product transitions.
- Establish internal communication plan for the Security Architecture with Marketing Team : IWE site update, Disti Central website update, regular emails or presentation to DPAMs.
- Assess Tier 2 Partner landscape specialized in Security architecture to achieve the "Recruit, Enable, and Grow" targets of Distribution.
- Develop, maintain and own key relationships within our distribution partners with Security Architecture specialists and contribute to cisco Quarterly Sales Business Reviews.
- You may be required to travel 20-30% of the time
To Architecture Lead, APJC Distribution
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart-cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.