Location:Offsite, San Jose, California, US
Alternate LocationOffsite Remote, All Americas
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
What You'll Do
As a Product Manager in the Security Platform & Response group, you will be responsible for bringing new and innovative security SaaS solutions to the market. You will deeply understand market problems and the competitive landscape, while also focusing the team onto the most appropriate segments and building a product roadmap to address the most relevant customer pain points.
Who You'll Work With
You will tackle business plans, pricing analysis, partnerships, and profitability analysis while working with program management and marketing management to craft product positioning, buyer and user personas, use cases and product requirements. You will measure and monitor user experience to ensure products are continuously delivering meaningful customer value and efficient user experience. Your role will put you at the nexus of marketing, business growth, revenue retention, launch activities, and enablement. If this sounds like an exciting role, we look forward to speaking with you!
Who You Are
- Minimum BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
- 5-10 years of experience working as a technical project/program manager, product manager, or similar role
- Solid understanding of SaaS products, engineering practices, business metrics, and product metrics
- Solid understanding of SaaS go to market (GTM) principles and practices
- Ability to understand, decompose, organize and manage complex cross-functional programs and initiatives
- Ability to quickly acquire new skills and knowledge to tackle any problem facing the business, even in areas that may be unfamiliar
- Ability to engage on a technical level with engineers, partners, and customers
- Ability to optimally influence and negotiate with others using soft skills in a matrixed environment
- Experience with security SaaS products preferred but not required
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!