Security Firewall Product Manager
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
What You'll Do
You will build Cisco’s position in the Security product management, specifically the Firewall solution. You will work with security Business Unit and local partners to build the security solution landing in China. Focuses on solution building, certification, launch planning, positioning, messaging, sales tools/training development and delivery, as well as expertise for marketing and thought leadership programs.
- Solution landing: You'll work with Cisco Security Group and local partner together, build up China specific solutions.
- Product Messaging/Positioning: You will develop and implement high impact and differentiated product positioning and messaging for portfolio and solutions.
- Business Cases: You will create business cases and strategies for China specific products, markets. You'll gather and analyze data, prioritize market trends and direction, for major go-to-market channels (partner and direct).
- Sales Tools: We will look to you to develop and deliver high-impact sales tools such as playbooks, white papers, presentations, product demos, etc.
- Sales & Channel Training: You will develop and deliver key sales and channel training materials covering industry trends, product value proposition, and market position.
- Subject Matter Expertise: You will serve as a SME on security in support of marketing programs, press and analyst relations.
- You have at least 7 years of strong security product management experience with growing responsibilities and scope of work
- You have a deep understanding and have a real passion for the enterprise security industry.
- You are a highly-motivated and have demonstrated your ability to rapidly produce results.
- You possess strong communication skills both in Chinese and English(written and verbal).
- You hold a Bachelor's degree minimum. A Master's degree in business/marketing area highly desired.
- You have a deep understanding on the detail about security product certification and security related national laws and standard.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.