Security Engineer IT 1299268
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
What You'll Do:
We are looking for a high-energy and motivated individual passionate information security engineer on Privilege Access Management (PAM) to join our Enterprise Security team.
While understanding and operating our complex enterprise environment we'll look to you to recommend and implement automation of our services shifting to a self-service model, as well as explore and implement a new PAM solution.
Who You'll Work With:
You will work with our Cisco enterprise cybersecurity team as well as cross-functionally across IT and Product teams to explore what technologies have to offer today and grow beyond.
Who You Are:
It is important that you have a passion to learn technologies, can communicate clearly and effectively with the distributed team, possess good critical thinking and analytical skills, and have the ability to stay focused while working under pressure.
At a minimum, we require:
- Lead and drive the build, configuration, and architecture of one or more privileged access management platforms, such as CyberArk, Beyond Trust and Thycotic,
- Experience in integral technology components such as password vaulting, privileged session management, application to application authentication, SSH key management, etc.
- Evaluate vendor solutions to ensure they meet technology and cloud standards, as well as all applicable architecture considerations
- Experience in defining Access Control, User Entitlements, Manage Applications Credentials, User Access Policy Management etc.
- 5+ years in IT industry successfully delivering in an enterprise environment
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related major such as Math, Physics.
Additional qualifications may include:
- Agile Software Development.
- PAM Product Suite
- CISSP Certification
- Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Experience with monitoring or logging analysis tools (System Center Operations Manager, Splunk)"
- Multi-Cloud experience
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data, and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education, and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco