Security, Compliance and Privacy Analyst
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
What You’ll Do
You will respond to customer inquiries related to security, trust, data protection, privacy, compliance, and risk management. You will lead audits and interact with customers to understand their requirements and give an overview of our security controls. You will help digitize and automate our delivery model so we can expand coverage across Cisco’s cloud-based portfolio. And, with your insight into customer requirements, you will drive security change across the company and our offerings.
Who You’ll Work With
The Security and Trust Organization (S&TO) underscores Cisco's dedication to protect Cisco and our customers, push for more visibility related to security and trust, and lead security innovation. We take the best of what we do to secure our enterprise and share it with our customers to enable their success. The Trust Strategy Office (TSO) within S&TO focuses on enabling Cisco's business velocity by embedding security into the future of everything we do as a company. The core tenants of this mission are driving holistic security into IoT, ensuring security is a leading differentiator for Strategic Country Enablement, and addressing customer inquiries related to security and trust.
Who You Are
- You understand and have experience with information security management, compliance, and audit, including ISO 27001 and SOC 2.
- You are an analytical thinker, pay attention to detail, and friends and co-workers say that you are good with people.
- You are not satisfied with maintaining the status quo, embrace change, and want to make a difference.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and four or more years of experience in security compliance, audit, and risk, or a related field.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.