Security Architect (Stealthwatch)
Location:Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Area of InterestSecurity
Technology InterestNetworking, Security
What You'll Do
You will be joining a close-knit Security team that support customers across APJC that works alongside the Sales and Customer Experience teams based APJC. Your prime responsibility will be to further and support your team, but you will also be involved in the management and delivery of consultancy services to key customers across Cisco's Stealthwatch world.
- Support and mentor your team in an open and honest environment that encourages independent thinking, engenders a spirit of collaboration.
- Provide regular updates to CX leadership
- Be “hands on” and help lead post sales activity
- Manage and deliver consultancy services
- Collaborate with sales colleagues and partners to identify and develop expansion opportunities in existing accounts.
- Assist with pre-release and Beta product testing.
- Assist the sales and AS organisations with services pre-sales.
- Assist the subscription renewals team.
- Assist the wider Customer Experience team as required across all theatres.
Who You'll Work With
- You’ll work with some of Cisco’s most strategic customers and their industry-leading information security teams.
- You’ll also work directly with our Sales, Customer Experience, Product Management and Development teams to ensure that we are delivering as much value as possible to our customers.
- You’ll engage with all levels of a customer’s organization to ensure that their investments in Cisco are yielding results.
- You will build long-term relationships with your customers and help drive the tactical & strategic outcomes that a customer expects from Stealthwatch.
Who You Are:
- You have a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated ability with several of the following: Stealthwatch or Stealthwatch Cloud, Secure Network Analytics, Secure Cloud Analytics, Flow Rates, Flow Collectors, Flow Sensors, Management Consoles, UDP Director, Data Store, Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, SecureX, Security Information Event Management (SIEM), Proxy Servers, Host groups, Secure Firewall, Network Security, NetFlow
- Strong network security background (Firewall / IPS / ISE / IOS / Nexus / Catalyst skills useful).
- You will have experience of encouraging and developing talent.
- May have, or be working towards Security CCIE / CISSP certification.
- Strong customer advocacy skills.
- Ability to work independently across multiple time zones.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is outstanding, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.