Security Architect - ASA OR AAA OR VPN OR Checkpoint OR IPSec OR ISE (10+ exp is must along with Design, Implementation)
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestNetworking, Security
What you will do
- Responsible for delivering Cisco Services portfolio in Cyber Security Services, which includes Advisory, Implementation and Optimization services, in customer environments including enterprise, public sector & service provider areas.
- Provides mentorship and oversight to team members giving technical support for customers during software and hardware upgrades.
- Delivers migration plans, with a detailed understanding on networked applications and related dependencies
- Demonstrates consultative approaches in building relationships with SMEs, both internal & external, to develop solutions.
- Builds customer deliverable documentation including High Level Designs, Low Level Designs and Test Plans for the entire Security portfolio.
- Leads design workshops and delivers consultancy services to customer.
- Works to understand the changing business needs and help aligning team goals to provide meaningful solutions for our customers.
- Demonstrates thought leadership in solving customer’s technology challenges and help achieve their business outcomes.
- Acts as the technical specialist for most sophisticated deployments and as a technical team leader in key engagements.
- Collaborates in the process of gathering, developing, sharing, and effectively using organizational knowledge and lead knowledge management in the area of Security Services.
- Leads efforts to drive continuous improvement as a key practice.
Who you will work with
CX is a team of outstanding technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver best-in-class customer experience. We help tackle the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is measured through outstanding financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
- Customers - Interacts with Cisco's customers working within an extended multi-functional team including project coordinator and account team members (Products and Services Sales; Systems and Consulting Systems Engineers).
- Internal & External Teams - Works, with both internal and external teams, to come up with ways to optimize processes, and to improve productivity using automation wherever possible
Who you are
- Deep technical expertise in Security technology domain with demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following areas - Firewall, IPS/IDS, Admission Control, Content Security, SIEM, SOC, encryption, VPN etc.
- Demonstrable experience in implementing Security solutions across Enterprise and Service provider environments
- Experience in preparing, planning, and designing, implementing and optimizing Security solutions and a broader understanding of Cyber Security industry trends.
- Demonstrated Domain Expertise in Cisco ASA Firewall, Cisco NG IPS, Identity Services Engine, content security, third party security products & solutions.
- Fluency in a wide range of Security protocols including TCP/IP, encryption protocols, application layer protocols, network & link layer protocols, device & network management protocols.
- Fluency in operational disciplines (systems management, systems monitoring, change management).
- Experience in developing end-to-end solutions with both Cisco and selective third party components. Given a set of business requirements, can provide a complete technical solution for medium to large enterprise of moderate complexity.
- Ability to grasp sophisticated design concepts quickly and be able to provide the right solutions to the clients.
- Ability to solve, own and resolve implementation problems during migrations.
Delivery Excellence and Customer Orientation
- Has clarity on Project Lifecycle Management and strong Process Orientation leading to quality and customer satisfaction outcomes.
- Handle partners and customers in a sophisticated and high-touch delivery environment. Has competence in handling customer & partner relationships.
- Has led projects effectively, involving diverse matrixed teams, SMEs and supporting function leads.
- Ownership of business outcomes reflected in quality, timeliness and reliability of delivery.
- Built and articulated business cases in support of incremental business outcomes.
- Practiced and executed enabling and mentoring frameworks to drive growth in the learning and development space across a team.
- Track record of thought leadership through writing technical white papers, making pitches at company events, and in selected areas of technical/ professional expertise.
- Equipped to run ambiguity and ground-breaking change through self-drive, motivation and belief.
- Transform propositions through powerful communication, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate visually and drive communication in the context of solution storylines and draw executive attention in conversations.
- Handle conflicts with balance and maturity and bring convergence on key issues
- Successful track record in an industry or horizontal solution area
- Ability to work in multi-functional teams giving optimal for collective successes.
- High on result orientation bringing best of breed execution methodologies to run risks and partner concerns.
- Innovate for successful outcomes. Ability to supply in a continuous improvement culture.
Qualifications and Certifications:
- 10+ years of experience in Security technologies.
- Certified in Security (CCIE or equivalent).
- Certified in Process Areas (ITIL/ TOGAF/ ISO/BPM/ PCI/ HIPAA, etc). Solid Understanding in Quality Systems and Industry Standards.
- Working exposure in at least two Industry Verticals/Domains.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.