Area of InterestInformation Technology
The Lifecycle Digital Transformation Team is responsible for all Lifecycle processes and systems that are anchored on delivering the best customer and partner experience including Market-to-Lead, Lead-to-Opportunity, Opportunity-to-Booking, Order-to-Cash, Onboard-to-Optimize, Escalate-to-Resolve, Renew-to-Booking, and Support-to-Advocacy.
What You Will Do
We are seeking a Scrum Master for key Lifecycle Digital Transformation Delivery team with the ability to understand technical challenges, remove barriers and lead execution collaborating with stakeholders. You will be responsible for Managing world class execution teams with industry best practices in agile and DevSecOps development model with globally spanning scrum teams. It is expected that each of the Scrum Masters are scalable and responsible to run multiple scrum teams and participating in scaled agile processes
As the Scrum Master you will -
- Lead 2-3 scrum teams in applying and optimizing Agile principles and Scrum practices to maximize team performance and efficiency.
- Facilitate the Scrum process of planning, backlog grooming, daily stand-ups, reviews, and retrospectives with team and Product Owner.
- Anticipate and remove obstacles (risks, roadblocks, cross team dependencies etc) that slow down or prevent teams from delivering objectives.
- Lead the decision-making process and facilitate conflict resolution.
- Adopt, mentor, and evangelize Agile values and principles in the team and across the organization.
- Focus more on delivery and results rather than ideology
- Establish, track and communicate agile metrics (such as team velocity and sprint progress/burn down chart) to team, management, and stakeholders
- Work with management and other leaders to continually identify and implement team process improvements.
- Operate as a team-based servant leader
- Facilitate alignment and assists Product Owner and Delivery Team with making appropriate commitments
- Promote continuous improvement by mentoring the team to use metrics to identify and measure progress
- Participate with other Scrum Masters to increase the efficiency of the application of Scrum in the organization and cross-scrum collaboration on delivery execution
- Drive the team's focus on delivery of high-quality stories on a predictable, sustainable cadence
- Scalable across geography and aware of virtual world and digital presence and challenges associated with it.
- Facilitate interactions with cross-functional teams and other dependencies to ensure a smoother and controlled development process for the team
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with business partners as well as your team of data and IT professionals, scrum teams, and business analysts. You'll get to work with leaders in the industry to shape the future of Cisco’s product lifecycle.
Who You Are
- 5+ years hands-on Scrum Master/Agile Coach experience in advanced, large-scale agile settings diligently applying Scrum principles, practices and theory
- 8+ years professional experience leading or contributing to large projects, including software development, quality and operations teams
- Led multiple teams of medium to large scale through all sprints/iterations
- Detailed understanding of enterprise software development and/or infrastructure processes and lifecycle, ability to adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment using agile methodologies
- Strong technical aptitude, and experience with both application and platform components
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a history of hands-on, detail orientation
- Proven track record of building motivated, collaborative and productive teams, including remote team members
- Comfortable with ambiguity and fast changes with an ability to adapt as needed
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while being flexible and responding to changing business and technical conditions
- One or more related certifications such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP)
- Results-oriented ideas and the desire to try new things.
- Outstanding analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with strong business planning and operations skills
- Self-starter, who can work independently
- Fun, highly upbeat personality; standout colleague that works well in a fast-paced and driven environment with expectations to deliver high-impact value to the company
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!