Salesforce Project Manager I ThousandEyes
Location:Offsite, Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology Interest*None, Cloud and Data Center, Networking
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a black box they can't understand. Our Internet and cloud intelligence platform delivers the only collectively powered view of the Internet, cloud and SaaS platforms, helping enterprises and service providers work together to identify problems before it impacts revenue, damages brand reputation, or halts employee productivity.
In August 2020, Cisco Systems completed the acquisition of ThousandEyes, which now forms the ThousandEyes Business Unit within Cisco’s Network Services Business Group, and is a foundational component of Cisco’s growing Observability business.
About the Role
- Collaborate across teams to assist in the development and implementation of project plans, including defining project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Support project tracking and monitoring efforts, including maintaining project documentation, tracking project progress, and report on project status to relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in coordinating project activities, including scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, documenting meeting minutes, and following up on action items.
- Assist in managing project risks and issues by identifying and mitigating potential risks and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Salesforce and Analytics to endure smooth project execution and communication across departments.
- Assist in conducting project evaluations and post-project assessments to identify lessons learned and areas for improvement.
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts by providing feedback and recommendations for enhancing project management processes and tools.
- Foster a positive and inclusive team culture, where diversity and inclusion are valued and respected.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, project management, or a related field.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with diverse stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Basic knowledge of project management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Proficiency in using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and the ability to work in an inclusive and respectful manner with individuals form diverse backgrounds.
- Previous experience in a project management role or related filed is a plus.
** We are looking for candidates who are already based in Mexico or Mexico City**
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.