Salesforce Business Analyst - 1350391
Location:Offsite, RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
We need a Digital/CRM strategic problem solver that demonstrates skills and experience supporting large-scale business transformation programs using SFDC. As a Business Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with product owners, architects, partners, and delivery teams to gather, assess, and analyze business requirements.
- Translate business requirements and processes to system solutions.
- Build and groom user stories, explain solutions to partners on how it meets business needs and where it fits with the overall strategy.
- Participate in agile meetings, for sprint planning, stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives.
- Work closely with product owners and delivery teams to conduct solution reviews and participate in UAT and BAT to ensure features and functions have been enabled.
- Collaborate with change management to document business scenarios and identify roles impacted to help develop a change management and training plan.
- Apply advanced theoretical knowledge to perform job duties.
Who You'll Work With
As part of the SMX (Sales and Marketing Experience) team, you will be working with a highly empowered collaborative team who is passionate about leading change in our digital world as part of the broader ecosystem of teams in this space.
Who You Are
You are passionate about business analysis and highly self-motivated and directed in a very strategic environment. You have fantastic collaboration skills to engage with partners across the organization. You possess solid understanding of agile software development processes and business processes and procedures.
You should be highly organized, analytical, hardworking and have a proven ability to drive large programs and achieve results by working both independently and in a team environment. In addition, you should possess a drive for continuous improvement and optimization of results. Experience building and working with the breadth of multi-functional teams and diverse set of requirements is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Information Technology, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, or related field.
- Five (5) years of experience in job offered or related occupation.
- Required: Salesforce administration experience. Able to create reports and run queries in Salesforce.
- Experience writing SQL queries and basic understanding of databases and joins.
- Ability to perform complex data analysis. Have used applications like tableau or other analytical tools.
- Experience with writing user stories in Aha or similar tool for product capabilities and features, and in Rally for IT user story grooming.
- Experience working in Product Management and Delivery environment.
- Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, JAD/RAD sessions, use case development, process flow diagrams.
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Ability to navigate within functional teams and manage a high level of ambiguity, multiple projects at an accelerated pace.
- Excellent partner management, high personal impact, ability to align priorities, resources and handle conflict between partners.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to establish relationships with peers and management across Cisco.
- Understands business processes, procedures and systems used to accomplish the work and recognition of downstream impact on other disciplines.
- Works independently with only minimal supervision required and can lead multi-functional teams to complete projects and strategic initiatives.
- Experience leading projects via collaboration tools such as Webex, Outlook, using Microsoft SharePoint and other tools for program updates and document sharing.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!