SalesForce Systems Technical Analyst 1314339
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics
Who You'll Work With
Our organization is an authority in the "software-first" transformation for Cisco as we deliver to our core organizational mission for Business Teamwork and Software Platforms.
You will be expected to work across the Cisco Business ecosystem to ensure architectural alignment and development practices used within your organization and to develop and use connections with other groups.
Our mission is to enable Business Collaboration capabilities for employees, our customers & our partners, and in parallel deliver Software Platforms that drive simplification, automation, and intelligence for CRM processes.
Familiarity with Cisco technologies a huge plus
Want to be part of the next wave of transformation of work for Cisco’s customers around the world? Workplaces and industries such as Healthcare, Financial Services, Education, Retail, Real Estate are all looking for new, more collaborative and efficient ways to scale and meet the demands of their customers. Cisco Collaboration is perfectly positioned to help drive this type of transformation. We are looking for a Software Architect who will design and drive the core components that enable the integration of the world-leading Cisco Collaboration portfolio of products with the services, apps and experiences that users use every day
What You'll Do
Who You Are
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Overall 10+ years’ work experience, 5+Years of Business Analyst experience on Salesforce projects, preferably Sales Cloud implementations
- Salesforce certification preferred – Admin, Sales cloud
- Experience in Agile methodologies, working in sprints
- Understanding of Sales Processes, experience interfacing with Sales teams leadership
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, conducting requirement sessions with end users, documenting requirements and user stories in Rally/ Jira
- Hands on experience configuring and demonstrating on Salesforce platform, Solution design, interfacing with Salesforce developers
- Experience Testing/ QA of developed functionality, support SIT and UAT
- Data Analysis and management experience. Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language (SoQL and SoSL). Knowledge of SQL a plus
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits, limit monitoring, and best-practices for limit-informed development
- Understanding of UX and UI design principles and intuitive user interfaces, wireframes
- Experience with Salesforce administration and Security. Provisioning users, password resets, account freezing/inactivating, Profile and Role hierarchies, Object and Field level security, Permission Sets Experience
- Creating and developing custom Salesforce Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience with Salesforce integrations via the SOAP or REST APIs
- Familiarity with Cisco technologies a huge plus
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!