Sales support Channel - Apprenticeship (France)
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
The Partner Organization objectives are to develop our partner Eco-systems and help them to support our Global Strategy.
In France, 98,5% of our Business go through our business partners and they are key during all the phases of Sales Cycle with our customer. They need to manage promotion, sales, deployment and of course all logistical activities and billing.
We have to support them, provide enablement and work around their profitability to let them invest with us and make the growth we expect.
The enablement activities must evolve to integrate news offers and business model (software, CX, …) and we also have to better target Sales contact and provide our content in new ways. (using new media, social network etc …)
We are currently offering a sales apprenticeship to support Cisco partner Org to modernize Enablement process, content, and improve communication.
Our Opportunity: support and improve Partner Enablement and Communication
Apprentice will be working with different teams of Cisco France directly reporting to the French Partner Organization
- Understand Cisco processes and Enablement portfolio
- Develop new Sales content and courses including vertical content around Selling motion, Software, services
- Develop new communication stream for our partners (Web portal, social network, video and others new ideas).
- Own of our French partner portal: global organization, refresh content and work with different Cisco Team architecture, CX to build the appropriate content. Monitories attendance and elaborate/create more interactions with our partner community
- Work with EMEA team to integrate relevant content in a global curriculum
- List existing content that could be re-used to create a French enablement Curriculum around Lifecyle
- Share Content with Cisco /partner team
- Drive Partner events
- Follow up on Enterprise Agreement / Partner Enterprise Agreement Scale program
Through those tasks, the alternate will have the opportunity to discover the full range of Cisco solution and marketing activities, as well as partners program offers.
Apprentice will be fully integrated into the team and participate in all team’s activity (team meeting, off site.)
- Tasks will be mainly focused on supporting the channel organization on Partner enablement
- Help analyzing and tracking the partner attendance and audience we have using new media
- Propose and develop new innovative way to provide our content
Willing to pursue your career as a sales representative
• Good level of business English mandatory.
• Good level of knowledge on Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good communication skills, comfortable to talk in front of clients
• Open minded, very motivated to learn new things and hardworking.
Education and knowledge required
• Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in a Business School or equivalent,
• Must be able to live and work in the country of your application, without additional visa support or sponsorship
• Student looking for a 12-month apprenticeship
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.