Sales Systems Engineer - Partner Facing
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestNetworking, Wireless, Mobility
<b>What You'll Do</b>
Cisco seeks a Systems Engineer with broad experience in IP, Networking, Routing, Switching, Wireless and Security Technologies to work in conjunction with our Partner Account Managers, Bussiness Development Managers, Sales Specialists and Technical Architects in a pre-sales technical role and Partner oriented function, creating Partner technical development plans, showcasing Cisco product solutions-setting up demonstrations, explaining features and benefits to Partners-designing, and configuring products to meet specific customer needs and drive Partner Ecosystem Technical readiness. A highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded sales professional who has a passion for delivering world-class technology and services.
As a Partner Systems Engineer you will:
Direct Technical and Arquitecture responsibility for the Mexico Partner Ecosystem and selected focused assigned Partners and Distributors
● Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
● Provide technical and sales support for Partners, accounts for the Mexico Partner Ecosistem.
● Perform technical presentations, product demonstrations and architectural selling for Partners, customers and prospects.
● Assist with the development of formal sales, development, technical strategy plans and proposals for Cisco Partner Ecosystem.
● Actively participate as a technology generalist providing support and partnering with our Partner Account Executives in a pre-sales technical role, showcasing Cisco product solutions-setting up demonstrations and explaining features and benefits to customers-and designing and configuring products to meet specific customer needs.
<b>Who You Are</b> * Minimum 7+ years of technical sales or pre-sales experience.
* BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent highly preferred
* Pre-sales experience required
* Successful quota achievement
* Proven track record or managing and winning technical and high value IT projects
* Experience of administering Unix/Linux systems, low-layer (packet-level) IP networking and have a thorough understanding of networking
* Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
* Commercial awareness and communication skills * Experience working with Re-Sellers, Partners and Distributors
* Highly motivated self-starter that does not need day-to-day management
* Desirable experience including press experience, delivering training courses, experience with programming languages such as UNIX shell, Perl or C
* CCNP/CCIE Level for R&S or Wireless Industry Certifications are strongly encouraged.
* Fluent in Spanish and English
● Cisco product experience or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology areas like R&S and Wireless required.
● Pre-Sales experience required.
● Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in the following area's: Campus/MAN, WAN, Software Defined Networking, Virtualization and container environments, Routing Protocols, Wireless and Security Technologies, Cloud Services.
● Fully Describe Cloud technology and related technologies according to NIST, Good Understanding of SP technologies such as MPLS, Carrier Ethernet, etc, ● Full Knowledge of IOS & IOS-XE configuration.
<b>Who You'll Work With</b>
In this role as a Partner Systems Engineer, you will provide guidance and assist Partners, Distributors and Service Providers with in the territory in building solutions to address specific customer needs. In this position you will be working with technology experts to help them position Cisco's solutions effectively against competing offerings.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.