Sales Support/Strategy Analyst
Area of InterestCollaboration
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
What You'll Do
Interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking on a dynamic career?
Be a part of an environment where colleagues become friends, and your individuality is celebrated?
Where managers actively mentor and where creativity and ambition are valued and encouraged?
Collaboration Virtual Sales is responsible for driving Cisco Cloud Collaboration (Meetings, Calling & Video) revenue within the Digital, Small & Medium size business segment. In this position, you will support our Virtual Sales Specialists to cultivate, support, and manage sales opportunities while using cutting-edge technologies to remotely connect with customers helping them work, learn, play, & communicate in today’s ever-changing workplace.
We are a hardworking, competitive, ambitious, fast-paced sales team; Trained on today's SaaS-based collaboration products and skilled at advancing deals through the sales cycle in collaboration partnership with account teams, sales engineers, customer success, and partners. Success will be dependent on the relationships developed with all involved in the business. This is a high-energy position requiring an individual to be deeply motivated and driven; it will also require someone who is equally comfortable working in a strategic and tactical capacity.
- Work in a highly dynamic, rapidly evolving market on the cutting edge meeting the world's communication needs.
- Support Sales Specialists new hires in their transition to role after initial onboarding and training.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales & Systems Operations Team
- Assist in recruiting coordination, new hire onboarding and new req coordination
- Assist with 3rd party vendor contracts, onboarding and enablement
- Work in highly collaborative environments to team with Sales Operations, Systems Operations, Sales Specialists, Marketing, Channels, Customer Success, and our People & Communities teams
Who You'll Work With
The Collaboration group is one of Cisco’s fastest-growing sales teams and is the springboard for a rewarding career in Unified Communications.
We serve our customers through a series of virtual selling motions to drive higher value and an efficient experience from Cisco solutions to drive relevant business outcomes. We are a global, dynamic team that brings excitement to the sales environment every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better. You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment (Fortune's #1 Best Place to Work 2 years running!) using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt to respond to market changes and are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Who You Are
- 2+ Years of Sales, Sales Support, and/or Sales Operations experience within Cisco.
- Experience and comfort in using Webex Meetings and Messaging
- High motivation, competitive nature, resourcefulness and drive
- Passionate about training, enablement and support of new hires
- The ability to comprehend technical material and concepts
- Experience with Cisco’s Hiring and Onboarding processes and tools
- Experience with new hire onboarding and enablement
- Preferred experience with sales tools - Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Zoominfo, Linkedin, etc.
- Understanding of Cisco’s 3rd party vendor and contractor processes and tools
- Proven success building new relationships, navigating complex organizations, and connecting key business stakeholders
- Willingness to learn and launch sales experience and technology expertise
- The ability to solve complex problems and respond with simple answers
- A history of career progression and desire for professional development
- Desire to participate and thrive in a team environment
- BS/BA Equivalent
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (37 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!