Sales Support - Channel - Apprentice - France
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, France
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Start Date: September 2021
Duration: 2 years
Location: Issy-les-Moulineaux when office reopens
The Partner Organization objectives are to develop our partner Eco-systems and help them to support our Global Strategy.
In France, 98,5% of our Business go through our business partners and they are key during all the phases of Sales Cycle with our customer. They need to manage promotion, sales, deployment and of course all logistical activities and billing.
We have to support them, provide enablement and work around their profitability to let them invest with us and make the growth we expect.
The enablement activities must evolve to integrate news offers and business model (software, CX, …) and we also have to better target Sales contact and provide our content in new ways. (using new media, social network etc …)
We are currently offering a sales apprenticeship to support Cisco partner Org to modernize Enablement process, content, and improve communication.
Our Opportunity: Support and improve Partner Enablement and Communication
Apprentice will be working with different teams of Cisco France directly reporting to the French Partner Organization.
- Understand Cisco processes and Enablement portfolio
- Develop new Sales content and courses including vertical content around Selling motion, Software, services
- Develop new communication stream for our partners (Web portal, social network, video and others new ideas).
- Own of our French partner portal: global organization, refresh content and work with different Cisco Team architecture, CX to build the appropriate content. Monitories attendance and elaborate/create more interactions with our partner community
- Work with EMEAR team to integrate relevant content in a global curriculum
- List existing content that could be re-used to create a French enablement Curriculum around Lifecyle
- Share Content with Cisco /partner team
- Drive Partner events
Through those tasks, the alternate will have the opportunity to discover the full range of Cisco solution and marketing activities, as well as partners program offers.
Apprentice will be fully integrated into the team and participate in all team’s activity (team meeting, off site.)
- Tasks will be mainly focused on supporting the channel organization on Partner enablement
- Help analyzing and tracking the partner attendance and audience we have using new media
- Propose and develop new innovative way to provide our content
Willing to pursue your career as a sales representative
• Good level of business English mandatory.
• Good level of knowledge on Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good communication skills, comfortable to talk in front of clients
• Open minded, very motivated to learn new things and hardworking.
Education and knowledge required
• Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in a Business School or equivalent,
• Must be able to live and work in the country of your application, without additional visa support or sponsorship
• Student looking for a two year apprenticeship (Professionalization or Apprentice Contract)