Sales Specialist -Secure Workload and Analytics (Tetration & Stealthwatch)
Location:Offsite, California, US
Additional Location(s)Major US cities outside of the Southeast considered
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Security
What You'll Do
As a Secure Workload Analytics (SWA) Security Specialist, you will be responsible for bringing an innovative and consultative approach to securing customers' networks and applications/workloads. You will work as part of a team that has a 'start-up' mentality, but with the full support, scale, & resources of Cisco backing your efforts.
Applications are the critical engine fueling our customers' increasingly digital businesses and brands. It is difficult to secure them, especially as they proliferate beyond the traditional data center to private, public and hybrid clouds. Cisco Tetration allows customers to secure application workloads across any infrastructure, any cloud, and any technology with automated microsegmentation.
Visibility into networks, on-prem, cloud and hybrid, is one of the keys to helping defeat advanced attackers. Network Detection and Response (NDR) (also referred to as Network Traffic Analytics) solutions apply machine learning and other analytical techniques to network traffic to help organizations detect suspicious traffic that other security solutions miss. Multi-cloud compliance reporting is also another large focus of the Cisco Stealthwatch solution.
Are you passionate about representing new ideas and approaches with your customers?
Who You'll Work With
This high-profile sales role will utilize their hunting mindset to create successful outcomes with account teams, partners, and business units by driving revenue growth from new & existing Service Provider customers across the entirety of the US. This role is solely focused on Cisco Service Provider accounts which are broken up into Web and Media accounts along with traditional Telco accounts. Are you a confident leader with a proven ability to define strategic and competitive sales strategies and go-to-market plans with large Service Provider customers?
Who You Are
A successful & senior Sales Professional with experience in the following areas:
* Security and Software Sales Execution
* Technology vision communication and strategy development
* Personal learning/building in-depth business expertise supporting the underlying and associated technologies
* Demonstration of hunting mentality to build and define a sales strategy for a given geographic segment
* Developing and executing a business plan to gain market share, acquire new customers, and build beneficial relationships with customers and internal teams
* Influencing decisions externally and internally at all levels of an organization
* Engaging with clients, partners and account teams - this role will require travel across several states within the Northeastern portion of the United States
*Accustomed to building account Heat Maps
*Providing timely and accurate forecasting and updates to your manager
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong listening and presentation skills
* Motivating and partnering with technical counterparts to form successful sales teams
* Financial acumen to support business proposal generation
* Excellent time-management and deal qualification skills
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. We are thought leaders and we celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We believe in diverse work environments and using technology to empower change.
We are Cisco.