Sales Specialist - Summer 2022 Internship - Germany
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Sales Specialist - Summer Internship
Internship dates: 20th or 27th June – 5th August 2022
Location: Eschborn, Germany
Internship to be 75% remote/25% in office
What You’ll Do
The Sales Internship opportunity will provide you with meaningful work that directly impacts your assigned team. The purpose of this role is to expose students to Cisco’s technology and customers while providing hands-on training and projects as well as the opportunity to network and learn from top Cisco leaders within the organisation.
Collaborate with peers and sales mentors to uncover ground-breaking opportunities that will address the Account Team’s top strategic initiatives in an aligned industry and vertical market.
• Working directly with a Sales team to gain exposure into customer engagement and selling cycle
• Solving customer challenges alongside your team
• Opportunities for shadowing, mentoring and coaching
• Ability to tackle stretch projects and be creative individually and in a team environment
• Learn about potential career paths and tracks beyond your internship
At Cisco, we are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining top early talent to shape our future, and we want you! You will learn, gain sales experience and grow within Cisco. Do you want to become Cisco's next generation of sales leaders through an accelerated early in career development path? Join us and explore how Cisco changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns.
Who You Are
• You are pursuing a BA, BS or MS degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, Finance, or related area and scheduled to graduate Dec 2022 - July 2023
• Knowledge of the sales process preferred
• Strong academic background with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong teamwork, communication, influencing, organisation skills, self-motivated, enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Adaptability, flexibility, and ability to work in collaborative environment
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, leadership and interpersonal skills, creative thinking and problem solving
• Fluent in English and German (written and verbal)
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it).
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA). We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.