Sales Specialist Services
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
What You'll Do
As our newest Services Sales Specialist, you will join a high energy team of top performers, to focus on selling the Cisco services portfolio to customers in the Dutch Public Market. This position requires relationships with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders, to ensure transactions are completed accurately and timely. You will also focus on crafting account plans; developing a pipeline of opportunities; forecasting and achieving revenue goals. In other words: you will need to grow the business in your customer portfolio and build customer happiness.
- You engage with your customers at all levels to sustain and build deep relationships to become a trusted advisor to help drive the customer’s digitization agenda
- You will position and sell solutions based on our existing and new portfolio of service offers, including support and professional services.
- You will lead all aspects of the customer account with respect to services deal transactions
- You'll drive the execution of customer facing activities to conclusion in a quality, timely, and correct manner and manage the service pricing and margins
- You will facilitate sales transactions by understanding customers' and partners' procurement process.
Who You'll Work With
- You will collaborate cross functionally (product sales, inside sales, technology specialists, services delivery, partners) to build credibility and earn trust.
Who You Are
- A team player that has at least 5 years’ experience in technology service sales, software sales or equivalent;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Excellent at executive level communication with great presentation skills
- Able to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Highly emphatic for customers and passionate about revenue and growth
- A positive relationship builder with a focus on aligning and collaborating with key partners - internal and external - to drive a coordinated, consistent customer-centric approach
- Gifted with strategic business planning, business & financial acumen skills
- A curious mind with desire for continuous learning and improvement, that is deeply knowledgeable on Cisco services offerings, software portfolio, data & analytics, security and industry trends
- An adult. Someone who knows great freedom comes with great responsibility. Someone who is not afraid to take risks and is willing to own up to their mistakes.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.