Sales Specialist - Services
Location:Perth, WA, Australia
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
What You'll Do
As our newest Client Services Manager you will focused around account services management for the Western Australian territory, including BHP and RIO. This position requires relationships with a diverse group of internal and external personnel to ensure transactions are completed accurately and timely. You will also focus on achieving revenue goals; forecasting revenue accurately on a weekly, monthly, quarterly schedule; developing a pipeline of opportunities; crafting account plans; and closing deals for the Western Australian territory, including BHP and RIO. Approximately 60% of this salesperson's time is customer facing.
- You will lead all aspects of the customer account with respect to services deal transactions - You'll drive the execution of customer facing activities to conclusion in a quality, timely, and correct manner - Manage service pricing and margins according to agreed aims
- You will sell solutions based on our existing and new portfolio of service offers including support and professional services.
- You will facilitate sales transactions by understanding customers' and partners' procurement process.
- You'll build relationships with customers and partners in positions within the procurement process navigating partner and customer procurement processes expediently and effectively within Cisco
- You will plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially running personal time and productivity.
Additional duties include:
- You have autonomy to build and lead a sales plan using all relevant data (renewals, new product funnel, potential upgrades and end-of-support situations) and then map this data to an agreed market development strategy based on company priorities.
- You'll maintain and develop existing plus new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer experience.
- You respond to and follow up sales enquiries using established methods.
- You communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attend training to develop meaningful knowledge, techniques and skills.
Who You Are
- Developing the Pipeline: Applying knowledge of sales trends, market drivers, and key customer issues and opportunities to do strategic account planning; establishing, prioritizing, executing, and monitoring a course of action to accomplish territory objectives and sales strategies; using knowledge to identify and cultivate future sales opportunities to build a strong pipeline.
- You will Build Influential Relationships: Working collectively with customers, channel partners, and account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships.
- You are Customer Focused: Supporting customers during the sales process; seeking and taking appropriate actions on customer requirements while balancing business needs; resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- You Have Negotiation Skills: Effectively exploring interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data, objective criteria to support ones proposal.
- You will work with CXO Relevancy: Adding value by actively identifying business opportunities for the customer/partner, conveying a firm understanding of the customer's/partners business and political drivers, displaying executive presence by building rapport and credibility; effectively influencing other people to accept a solution; clearly connecting solutions to business needs.
- You are a Critical Thinker: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to address sales challenges and new opportunities; taking courses of action based on sound analysis and judgment that appropriately consider customer and partner business capabilities and issues, available facts, constraints, competitive circumstances and probable consequences.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart-Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us. #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status