Sales Specialist - Services - UAE
Location:Dubai, Dubayy, United Arab Emirates
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
What You'll Do
As a Sales Specialist - Services you will be responsible for sales of the New Customer Experience portfolio to our Public Sector Accounts in the United Arab Emirates.
Your responsibilities will include but won't be limited to:
- Developing and executing the services sales strategy for the assigned customer(s)
- Driving sales of new services within customers, driving programs, service product launches and best-practices; liaising with management on the clients' side
- Forecasting and reporting the business, building the pipeline for the future
- Publishing service responses for Request for Proposals (RFP) and new service bids or proposals
- Close collaboration as part of the account team(s) and with other departments both at the internal market and abroad (technical department, marketing department, “vertical teams”)
- Cooperation with Cisco Partners
- Ensuring that customer support is being addressed as per the agreed-upon Service Level and that all required teams are aligned to reach and maintain customer satisfaction
Who You'll Work With
Cisco's vision is transforming business through the power of people and technology. Our Organization serves across Enterprise, Public Sector and Mid-Market & Small Medium Business (SMB), with a comprehensive portfolio of support, professional and advisory services working with best-in class engineers across all vertical markets.
You will collaborate cross functionally (product sales, inside sales, renewal managers, channel, architecture, delivery, partners) to build credibility and earn trust.
Services team has an incredible culture built upon Achievement, Focused Execution, Technical Excellence, Teamwork and Fun!
Who You Are
Qualifications and personal skills we are looking for:
- 5+ years of professional experience on value-based sales positions in Internet, Communication, Technology (ICT) sector, preferably in a modern international environment
- Strong experience and understanding of the specificity of the service, consulting, and advisory services sale
- Proven experience in direct and indirect selling to the most strategic accounts
- Self-starter and strong closer personality with a multi-tasking ability
- Outstanding communication skills, independence, self-motivation
- Experience in Operation & Maintenance (O&M) contracts/projects
- Good understanding of the Public Sector procurement process and buying cycle
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
Cisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis.