Sales Specialist, Services Executive, GES - Iselin, NJ
Location:Iselin, New Jersey, US
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Software Development, Testing, Wireless, Mobility
What You'll Do
You will manage all aspects of the customer account with respect to Service deal transactions. Drive the execution of customer facing activities to conclusion in a quality, timely, and correct manner Manage service pricing and margins according to agreed upon terms. Coordinate with cross-functional teams. Sell solutions based on current and new portfolio of service offers. Understand and effectively navigating customers' and partners' procurement process. Build relationships with customers and partners in positions that directly or indirectly influence the procurement process. Properly qualifying opportunities to ensure optimization of Cisco resource. Drive Multiyear Services Contract Renewals and high attach rate in your assigned customers. Follow standardized and optimized sales processes. Utilize extended services team resources and tools, as appropriate based on defined engagement models, throughout the sell cycle, including SSA's, Proposal and SOW teams, Cisco Consulting, Field and Practice Delivery. Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving business objectives.
Effectively manage personal time and productivity. Collaborate with teams across BU's to create and manage account plans using all relevant data (renewals, new product funnel, potential upgrades and end-of-support situations). Maintain and develop existing and new customer relationships through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction. Respond to and follow-up sales inquiries using appropriate methods. Supervise and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information. Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships. Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions vital to perform duties and aid business development.
Who You'll Work With
This position centers around account management and requires relationships with a diverse group of internal and external personnel in order to see opportunities and ensure deals are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
Who You Are
You will apply knowledge of sales growth, market drivers, and key customer issues and opportunities to do strategic account planning; establishing, prioritizing, executing. Monitoring a course of action to accomplish broad territory objectives and sales strategies; using knowledge to identify and cultivate future sales opportunities to build a strong pipeline.
- Building Influential Relationships: Working collaboratively with customers, channel partners, and account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships.
- Customer Focus: Supporting customers during the sales process; seeking and taking appropriate actions on customer requirements while balancing business needs; resolving difficult issues efficiently and in a professional manner; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Negotiation: Effectively exploring interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data, objective criteria to support ones proposal.
- CXO Relevancy: Adding value by proactively identifying business opportunities for the customer/partner, conveying a firm understanding of the customer's/partners business and political drivers, displaying executive presence by building rapport and credibility; effectively influencing other people to accept a solution; clearly connecting solutions to business needs.
- Critical Thinking: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to address sales challenges and new opportunities; taking courses of action based on sound analysis and judgment that appropriately consider customer and partner business capabilities and issues, available facts, constraints, competitive circumstances and probable consequences.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- BA degree - MBA or graduate degree preferred.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.