Sales Specialist Premium Services (SSPS)
Location:Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Every business is digitizing, every nation is becoming smart and connected, and everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything; here that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact.
You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired, and in turn, to encourage and inspire others. You will wake up every day feeling energized, all ready to convert bold ideas to reality.
What You'll Do
The Sales Specialist Premium Services (SSPS) is a significant role in the growth of Cisco’s Professional Services (CX) business within ASEAN addressing Enterprise and Commercial accounts. You will understand (a) the customer IT infrastructure and install base (b) the gaps and challenges in term of customers main concerns and business needs, and ability to address those challenges and convert into business benefits and outcomes through our CX offers.
An essential part of the role is your capability to listen, collaborate and work with sales and other functional teams to scope and size Professional Services requirements using consultative approach
Other responsibilities include:
- 50% of your the time will be invested in supporting the Scope of Works (SOW) and Level of Effort (LOE), working in collaboration with the Cisco Partner and Cisco Internal cross functional team, which would be an outcome to directly based on customer interactions, engagements and requirements
- The other 50% will be put into driving sales, customer interactions, articulate business outcome and Cisco Value proposition up to deal structuring. These activities are realized through tight interlocks with the cross functional team
Who You’ll Work With
- Executives and Senior Executive from Cisco most valued Customers as a reliable advisor on Cisco’s CX Business Value and Outcome
- Sales Team : Country Manager, Sales Managers, BDM, Integrated Sales Account Managers, Client Services Manager (CSM), Pre-Sales System Engineer (SE), Product Sales Specialist (PSS)
- The Professional Services Team : Cisco Customer Experience Team (CX Service Delivery), Cisco Global Deliver Center (GDC) and Cisco Delivery Team (CX Architecture) are the key business partners in defining and executing on successful customer projects
- Finance, commercial finance and legal and consultants as their prime source for crafting contracts and commercials meeting the customer’s and following Cisco’s approved complex deal guardrails
- Legal Counsel and Cisco Commercial Finance; Sales Leaders from Country Manager and Sales Manager
Who You Are
- You are a self-starter, a great teammate with a track record of success in combining technical and consultative business skills to drive the business.
- You have strong leadership skills and collaborative, work cross-functionally while being able to handle conflicting pressures and priorities.
- You are able to manage time effectively and drive the deliver of Professional Services business proposals either independently or through the use of Global Deliver Center.
- You have prior experience using web-driven pricing, forecasting and approval process tools will be useful, but if not familiar with such tools, then the willingness and flair to ramp up quickly will be required.
Our minimum requirements are as follows :
- You are comfortable and have experience in strategic executive and/or senior management conversations (Director, VP, CXO)
- You have experience working or supporting ASEAN Government/ Public Sector/ Ministry accounts
- You possess the ability to be successful in a matrix organization handling a number of different internal partners from Account Manager to VP level on a regular basis
- You possess strong verbal and written communication, including executive-level formal and informal presentation skills
- Creativity and Energy to drive Innovation including the ability to handle ambiguity and take calculated risk
- 10+ years sales background and track record in MNC companies
- Proficiency in Consultative and Value-Based selling experience is vital. This experience is crucial to translate business and technology requirements into Scope of Work and Level of Effort, leading to pricing model
- Prior (a) Sales management experience (b) knowledge of Cisco Products Portfolio and (c) knowledge of Cisco Professional Services practice and portfolio would be highly beneficial
- You have an undergraduate degree in Engineering/Computer Science, BS or BA required, MBA highly preferred
- Ability to have tons of fun while pushing for success
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.