Sales Specialist Premium Services - MCO
Location:Buenos Aires, Argentina
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Sales Specialist Premium Services – Latam
What You'll Do
Cisco seeks an expert Sales Specialist Premium Services to drive breakaway growth within Service Sales for the Latam region. Cisco has four focused architectures for building strong global solution foundations for our clients: Data Center, Security, Collaboration and Next Generation Networks. This role of Advanced Service Sales Consultant will position and sell professional services across all architectures to enable the total Cisco solution. Sales Specialist Premium Services provide dedicated technical sales expertise primarily in prospecting, and qualifying solutions, that change business outcomes for our customers while helping position Cisco services thought leadership. SSPS’s drive the solution sales process by documenting service and initial solution scope to ensure customer happiness and prevent customer expectation gaps during the delivery cycle. The individual also provides feedback for continuous improvement of the services portfolio to ensure customer, channel partner, and system integrator satisfaction with the Cisco services portfolio while driving continued year over year bookings growth. Approximately 60% or more of this salesperson’s time is customer facing
Your will be required to:
- Increase sales of Advanced Services for Cisco Solutions through:
- Developing a thorough understanding of customer requirements;
- Designing an Advanced Services Solutions in response to customer requirements during the qualification phase to assess whether Cisco has a solution to meet customer requirements as part of qualifying the opportunity;
- Partner with the Integrated Sales Team to effectively package, price, and present solution to customer, including ROI and value proposition.
- Lead the cross functional teams to create initiatives aimed to increase the AS opportunity funnel
- Increase rapid adoption Cisco Solutions in the geography through:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the Advanced Services portfolio and its' business impact;
- Defining and articulating a technology-specific business relevant services strategy and solution for each customer opportunity;
- Partnering with the relevant Product Sales Specialist (PSS) teams to incorporate the solution into the customer Account Plan and successfully executing on the plan;
- Develop and manage territory sales strategy to meet or exceed bookings targets in partnership with the service seller (CSM).
- Provide weekly forecasting and visibility into sales activity by keeping a current pipeline using Cisco forecasting tools, SFDC.
- Cross-functionally align with the following organizations:
- Product Sales Teams and Service Sales: to ensure alignment and consistency in go-to-market strategy presenting ONE CISCO to customers;
- Services Delivery: provide visibility to opportunities and pipeline with sufficient detail to allow an assessment of needed skill to ensure proper capacity planning of resources, scoping of customer requirements and deliverables, and inclusion of subject matter experts (technical, delivery) in sales cycle as required;
- Operations: to ensure awareness of the enablement tools and methodology and provide feedback as to ongoing market requirement evolution.
- Marketing: to provide feedback between customer requirements and current offering to allow for early recognition of changing business climate and customer needs and to provide feedback for continuous improvement or refinement of Cisco Service offerings.
- Perform the following pre-sales activities:
- Prospecting and qualifying solutions
- Gather and refine customer requirements and document them in initial scope for the cross functional teams. Lead them to build the solution and generate the customer proposal, and align internal team on the solution strategy
- Prepare AS deals for customer presentation
- Prepare calculations and estimate financial impact of AS deals to Cisco, and partners for deal approval
- Create and present ROI for customer's investment, as appropriate
- Develop sales documents that establish Cisco commitments and maintain customer expectations
- Assist in managing iterations of customer expectation through the negotiation process leveraging cross functional team
- Build influential relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Participate in business plan interlock as needed
- Attend and present at external & internal meetings/events as necessary
- Required Competencies:
- Critical Thinking: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to address sales challenges and new opportunities; taking courses of action based on sound analysis and judgment that appropriately consider customer and partner business capabilities and issues, available facts, constraints, competitive circumstances and probable consequences.
- Customer Focus: Supporting customers during the sales process; seeking and taking appropriate actions on customer requirements while balancing business needs; resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Time & Productivity Management: Applying personal organizational strategies and processes to prioritize and efficiently manage a high volume of work activities. Be proactive getting involved early in the sales cycle and driving the AS sales processes in a timely manner to ensure the success of the AS business
- High Impact Communication: Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others' thoughts and actions
- Building Influential Relationships: Working collaboratively with customers, channel partners, and account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships.
- Negotiation: Effectively exploring interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data, objective criteria to support one’s proposal.
Who You'll Work With
In close partnership with our Integrated Sales teams, Product Sales Specialists (PSS) and Business Transformation provide specific technology, solution, or architecture expertise advancing services bookings for Cisco in accounts in the Latam region.
You will interact with our account teams and service sellers in order to provide integrated solutions that later on will be delivered by the Cisco Services organization. You will work with a team of BDM’s and architects to craft the solution and offer service continuity after the implementation phase. You will work very close with service sellers to have an accurate sales forecast and help growing the AS funnel in the Latam region
Who You Are
- 5-10 years combined Sales/Management in Technology Solutions and Professional Services, industry and technology experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, 5+ years of experience in technology sales/marketing and/or delivery management.
- Must be able to travel as much as 50%
- A proactive professional who takes the lead, pushes through the system and professes total accountability of our AS business in Latam
· Proficiency speaking and writing in English
- Superb communication and presentation skills, experience working with multi/cross-functional teams.
- A high degree of creative ability and curiosity, analytical thinking, and general eye for business
- Must be able to operate in a dynamic, fast paced, high stress environment and handle ambiguity
Consultative selling background and project management experience
- · Very skilled/certified in one or more of Cisco’s 4 architectures
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.