Sales Specialist, Mass-scale Infrastructure Group
Location:Offsite, Illinois, US
Additional Location(s)Anywhere in the US
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Networking, Security
Who You’ll Work With
The Mass-Scale Infrastructure Global Sales Specialists (GS) organization was set up to capitalize on new customer/market transitions and transformations to drive new business growth and operationalize a consistent, scalable model for Cisco’s sales and SE specialists globally. This group focusses on capitalizing customer/market transitions related to 5G, IP+Optical Convergence, 100G/400G optics, Critical routing infrastructure and Telco Cloud to drive business growth.
Cisco is seeking a sales specialist that is not only business but also technically savvy to join the team to engage with the Enterprise, Public Sector, Service Provider customer segments.
What You’ll Do
As a sales outcome obsessed leader:
- You will take ownership of an assigned product/solution/territory focused on building new areas of growth, drive net new logos and upsell opportunities, while leveraging the greater Cisco ecosystem.
- You will demonstrate expertise in building business cases which clearly show value and differentiation at all levels of customer organizations including C-level executives.
- You will constantly generate pipeline and close deals using creative techniques, tools, team collaboration and top tier channel partners.
- Develop GTM offers and solutions to drive business growth and scale the business via high touch and partner enablement strategies.
- Be a subject matter expert comfortable driving/engaging with customers and field sales to ensure Cisco success in simplifying and winning complex cross-architecture solutions and offers.
Who You Are
You are strategic in your approach and detail oriented in sales execution with a depth of experience across a broad set of technologies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required Masters in technology is preferred with a minimum of 10+ years’ related experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of IP Routing (Edge, Core, Peering), Optical Networks, 100G/400G optics, Network automation and 5G network transitions
- Create relationships and credibility at all levels of Cisco Sales, business unit and Customer organizations
- Proven experience in Business and Technical Leadership roles across Cisco
- Excellence in all areas of network architecture, key customer networks and market transformations driven by technology
- Experience in implementing new product introduction processes and customer and employee input/feedback methodologies
- Clear success in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!