Sales Specialist - IMImobile
Location:London, United Kingdom
Area of InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Technology InterestWebex (Collaboration)
The Account Manager / Sales Specialist for our IMI team is responsible for improving revenue and sales, supervising sales strategy, operations and revenue planning within the Wholesale Messaging Team. Key aspects of responsibility include driving client strategy and relationship management of new and existing clients as well as overall efficiency and effectiveness of sales efforts. This position requires a validated teammate that drives a passion for delivering IMI’s innovative and exciting customer engagement and messaging solutions in a highly competitive and fast-paced environment.
This manager will demonstrate experience and relationships to act as an inspiring leader and brand ambassador crafting increased brand exposure, sales opportunities and expand our market leadership position. Positioning our team's score strengths and will engage enterprises and be able to articulately delivery industry thought leadership, the value proposition we provide and how that translates into client success.
Success will be measured against clearly defined quantifiable targets including new sales results and growing existing client’s revenue targets.
- Build pipeline of active prospects through structured and unstructured outreach
- Reporting of client-facing sales efforts in a timely, highly accountable manner with transparent forecasting and cross-functional communication/cooperation to win key opportunities.
- Builds and fosters client relationships to pair client needs with the right messaging solution
- Drive high levels of client happiness and internal team alignment through the use of roadmaps, strategic business revenues and feedback from clients
- Drive the successful renewal of existing client contracts and revenue growth through new opportunity development
- Demonstrate Salesforce.com and the respective reporting capabilities
- Efficiently manage the prospect pipeline from prospecting to winning new business
- Be inventive and self-motivated
- A bachelor’s degree
- Strong understand of the mobile messaging space
- 5+ years of selling digital/interactive solutions preferred
- Experience selling to senior executives
- Experience in maintaining client relationships and growing accounts
- Extremely organised and detail oriented
- Ability to optimally lead multiple complex sales at one time
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop positive relationships with, communicate with, and work with senior level executive
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!