Sales Specialist - IMImobile
Location:Offsite, Atlanta, Georgia, US
Area of InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Technology InterestWebex (Collaboration)
What You'll Do
As an IMImobile Sales Specialist, you’ll play a vital role in the success of the immobile enterprise messaging and CPaaS business. You will be working with Cisco's largest and most influential customers on their digital and voice messaging, automation and customer experience in the post Covid era.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships with IT, executives, HR, training, marketing, sales and procurement.
- Sell the full suite of our Cloud messaging and CPaaS products, software, solutions, and services to new and existing Cisco customers.
- Lead and orchestrate IMImobile/Cisco and Partner resources to identify & qualify opportunities, close engagements to achieve product and services bookings targets.
- Develop & present compelling business cases to customers, maintain expert-level knowledge of all elements of the business case, including the drivers of cost, benefit and risk.
- Partner closely with Engineers/Architects to align the technology architecture to the customer's desired business outcome and ensure customer success by orchestrating resources to assist the customer in realizing the full value of their technology investment.
- Share detailed execution plans and progress with field leadership and account teams.
- Act as a trusted advisor for how customers maximize the value possible from a variety of messaging channels including SMS, MMS, RCS, WhatsApp, GBM, FMB and more.
- Improve IMImobile/Cisco's solution portfolio over time. As you meet with customers you get to suggest improvements that ensure our customers continue to love what you sell.
- Maintain current knowledge of the competitive landscape, understand where IMImobile fits within Customers’ enterprise software and systems, and articulate how the integration with IMImobile software can help customers increase value of existing enterprise systems investment
- Proactively network within Cisco as well as conduct outbound email, LinkedIn and phone prospecting to generate new sales opportunities – as well as follow up on qualified inbound leads
- Own the organization, planning, quality and timely delivery of revenue generating sales presentations, proposals and other major revenue generating work streams
- Lead contract negotiation processes with Business Development and Legal teams
Who You’ll Work With
Direct alignment with the Americas Account Teams as well as many Business Unit resources and partners. You will be embracing unprecedented innovation and tremendous opportunity for growth. You will succeed because we listen to our customers and anticipate their needs as the market shifts and technology transitions accelerate. Our customers are versatile, agile and adopt technology fast to compete passionately and grow their business. The IMImobile/Cisco team provides you with unlimited opportunities to succeed at Cisco. Our culture will support and empower you.
Who You Are
Are you a technical seller who understands how meaningful digital messaging technology is and can convert your deep technical expertise into business acuity that your customers can easily absorb and repeat? Do you love thinking creatively and overcoming objections? Do you love the thrill that comes from bringing in new accounts? Then this is the position for you. Do you have experience selling software and messaging products, or have “as a Service” selling experience? Then that’s even better! We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Specific examples of closing large, strategic deals
- Knowledge of market trends and strong experience in the B2B sales space
- Strong leadership skills in a cross-functional teaming environment
- Selling solutions to service provider (wireless, telco, web, cable etc) customers
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing and/or related fields
- 7+ years experience in software/SaaS sales, business development, account management and/or related roles
- 5+ years of digital and/or mobile industry experience
- Consistent record of developing executive relationships and partnering with Service Provider clients on digital messaging and customer experience transformation
- Experience building consultative, trusted advisor relationships with brand and digital marketers
- Experience in acquiring new accounts and new business relationships
- Strong strategic, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated with proven track record to set and achieve challenging goals
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, works well in a team environment
- Independent planner and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Strong eye for business and market perspective
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding development and delivery of client presentations
- Assimilates and applies information vital to performing the job
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all. We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box! But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, ambitious steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.