Sales Specialist Data Center - Public Sector (1293888)
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We impact the way they use next-generation solutions through Cloud, software, managed services, computer networks and storage solutions. You will join the Cisco Sales Specialist team in that consists of technical sales specialists. Our team has a commercial mindset and we provide subject matter expertise to Cisco sales force and our partners. Together we are transforming the market: come and define it with us!
What You'll Do
The Sales Specialist (with Data Center Focus) will be targeting Public Customers and has primary targets to drive near term and long term Datacenter revenue and build future pipeline working both on tactical and strategically level with all buying centers The activities to support these objectives include, but are not limited to: Major Activities:
- Work very close together with regional and Strategic Cisco Public AM´s, Cisco Channel PAM, Business Partner and Eco-Partner - Maintaining an accurate, comprehensive major Data Center opportunities bookings pipeline - Driving deals to closure - Develop, track and support Campaigns with local PAM (Cisco), Business Partners and ECO Partners (Turbonomic, NetApp, Veeam, Cohesity) - Qualify Leads in regions, as example SAP, Oracle, Artificial Intelligence together with appropriate Solution Partner - Organize Customer Meetings and CBC´s to position the value add of the Cisco Data Center Architecture
- Working in a Team of Public Datacenter Sales Specialists - Create and execute on a regional Data Center Customer as well as Partner strategy - Engage with, and support Client Executives and Account Teams. - Team in close alignment with all other Sales functions in demand creation, cultivation, qualification, and closing of opportunities. - Liaise with peers within advanced technology & technical marketing and in other Cisco and partner organizations to drive solutions as required to close deals. - Develop business potential via a broader influence through consultants and 3rd party solution vendors and encourage Cisco alignment.
Who You Are
The Datacenter Public Sales Specialist is a professional with experience in the Datacenter sector, in particular with a sound experience in Server Technologies and DC Networking.
The Datacenter Sales Specialist will demonstrate the following skills:
- Possess a 5+ experience with Data Centre (desired within Public Sector)
- Ability to handle a dedicated territory with a huge variety of customers in terms of size, industry, partners and eco partners.
- A demonstrated leadership to drive revenue in the DC market directly and through his/her team as required.
- A solid understanding of budget responsibilities, forecasting, account and country planning in a customer selling environment, and be comfortable working autonomously
- Understanding of Applications, how cloud will change the market and general understanding of the dynamics of the Data Center Market
- Fluent English and German skills both in writing and speaking
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!