Sales Specialist - Cisco Data Centre & Multi Cloud
Location:London, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything
Sales Specialist, Cisco Data Centre & Multicloud
It’s hard to imagine a more exciting time in our industry, or for Cisco as a company. Our customers are going through some of the most significant business transitions ever. Multi-cloud architectures, software-defined deployment, programmable and automated workflows with rich and meaningful analytics, hyper-convergence adoption and more invaluable business data in more places than ever before, growing at a rate non of us can really comprehend. All of these transitions and technology adoptions are helping to solve the some of the most complex business challenges our customers face as they digitise their business models. As a Sales Specialist in our Datacentre team your contribution will be critical to our customers success and help drive Cisco sales revenue.
What You'll Do
Based in the South of the UK working alongside Cisco colleagues, you will engage with multiple customers and partners bringing expertise, focus & drive to everything you do. As part of our immediate team you will be an important contributor as collectively we accelerate our growth in the UK market. Building & maintaining peer and partner trust will also be important as you establish yourself as a go-to sales lead for your aligned part of the business.
Who You'll Work With
You will partner with a truly extraordinary team of sales and technical specialists, highly valued by customers, partners and colleagues alike, focussed on delivering success and know-how, and who delight in being part of a fun-loving and successful team.
Who you are
- You break down the complexities of technology and focusing on the outcomes our customers want.
- you are numerate: Comfortable organising, interpreting and presenting data
- Are a dedicated, creative, and action-oriented entrepreneurial attitude
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills in building consensus with people at all levels
- You are capable of leading conversations to influence a desired outcome
- Able to have brilliant written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively facilitate and communicate through influence and negotiation throughout a customer’s organization
- Are able to communicate with a combination of strategy, product, sales, marketing, analytic and finance acumen with differing levels of technical detail
- You have good appetite for continuous learning & skills development
- You have an appreciation of all the important things in life, especially work life balance. Work hard, work smart, love what you do.
- You want to work as part of a team, be recognised for what you do but also help other people succeed.
- You are one of those exceptional breed of sales people who is a strong subject matter expert and is highly personable
- You are someone who listens to and understands customers, establishes rapport and trust, and can articulate solution benefits in terms that are attractive.
- You are someone who can win mind share with your internal colleagues and evangelise the opportunity and bring it to life.
- You are someone that can build meaningful relationships by communicating in the customer’s language, addressing their priorities and problems, and ultimately make it compelling for them to invest in Cisco to deliver to their business need.
If this sounds like you, then this is the perfect role and environment in which for you to absolutely flourish.
- Experienced direct sales professional that has a consistent track record of success demonstrating business growth and over achievement against quota across consecutive years.
- You excel at team selling approaches and are comfortable applying business insight and financial expertise to identify and qualify selling opportunities to work remotely and operate against deadlines
- Throughout your career, you have demonstrable successful sales experience with 7+ years of proven track record, in Datacentre related solutions.
- You have demonstrated success with handling strategic accounts - including sales strategy, opportunity discovery, forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, and short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management essential.
- Have a good existing experience of of Datacentre solutions with a particular expertise & track record in Datacentre network (and or) compute solutions.
· We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with amazing personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.