Sales Specialist Automation & Orchestration
Location:London, England, United Kingdom
Additional Location(s)North Europe
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestService Provider
What You'll Do
As a Product Sales Specialist you will be responsible for developing and managing sales for Cisco’s Service Provider Automation and Orchestration portfolio. You will be intimately involved throughout the entire sales cycle working as part of a cohesive team of Account Managers, pre-sales Engineers and Technical leaders. This includes promoting and articulating Cisco’s leading-edge solutions, propositions and services. In particular you will position Cisco’s software and recurring offers and be involved in structuring commercial offers that can deliver enhanced business outcomes to our customers.
In this job you will:
- Provide discovery and consultative selling across a number of Service Provider accounts.
- Provide direct sales execution to high touch customers.
- Articulate value-based product solutions that connect to a customer’s pains/challenges, and secure buy-in from decision makers on the value-proposition.
- Support Service Provider Accounts sales plans and execute the Automation/Orchestration strategy.
- Understand and articulate Cisco’s vision, strategy and architectural approach.
- Demonstrate a clear awareness of architecture specific market pressures, trends and transitions.
- Orchestrate Cisco and the partner’s resources through the sales lifecycle.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.
Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. You will join the Cisco specialist sales team in EMEAR that consists of Sales Specialists and Technical Solution Architects. Our team combines commercial and technical subject matter expertise and we support customers, Cisco Account Teams and our partners.
Who You Are
- You are an experienced (5+ years) software seller with a proven track record in driving sales of technically complex software platforms, products and services to Service Provider customers.
- You are familiar with Software Licensing, Enterprise License Agreements and other recurring revenue software products and services.
- Minimum BA degree in a business or engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales and financial goals.
- Pro-active, self-starter, energized, customer focused.
- Write and speak English fluently.
- Strong sales background with the ability to translate outcome-based requirements into Cisco solutions.
- Demonstrable successful sales experience in software solutions in Network Orchestration, Automation or Assurance/Management.
- Ability to define an architecture sales strategy.
- Leader in performance, behavior and your continuous drive to improve the performance of the team you work with.
- Discover, qualify, forecast and run opportunities in the short, medium and long term.
- Mastery in developing and cultivating meaningful customer relationships up to C-level.
- Delivery of engaging sales presentations.
- In-depth knowledge of competitors and ability to apply competing successful sales strategies.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
- Proficiency in team selling approach.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco