Sales Security Specialist - Bachelors (Intern) - Brazil
Location:Sao Paulo, Brazil
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
The Internship Program in Security tasks you with meaningful work that directly affects your assigned team. Along with sales team experience, you will have the opportunity to hear from executives, meet other interns, and develop your skills. During this program, you’ll gain exposure to Cisco technology, sales, and the chance to network and learn from top sales leaders within the organization.
- Gain a broad experience in various aspects of sales and consulting
- Work with Sales and various global teams and cultures on common goals and issues
- Deliver on results and don't be afraid to use creative thinking
- Ability to seek stretch projects and be creative individually and in a team environment
Who You'll Work With
At Cisco, we are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining top early university talent to shape our future, and we want you! You will be able to learn, gain sales experience, and grow within Cisco. You will collaborate with sales leaders to make an impact on the business while getting exposure to our executives and sales organizations. Do you want to become Cisco's next generation of sales leaders through an accelerated early in career development path? Join us and explore how Cisco changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns.
Who You Are
- Pursuing a BS or MS degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Computer Science, Finance or related area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are an innovative thinker and can solve complex problems
- Strong skills: Research, influencing, leadership, organization, adaptability, flexibility and highly self-motivated
- You are detail-oriented, inventive, and able to prioritize under deadlines
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills, teamwork, ability to work in a collaborative environment - all with a positive attitude
- Good English level (written and verbal)
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world-changing? Be you, with us!