Sales Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Recruiter EMEAR
Location:Feltham, United Kingdom
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Sales (Various positions)*
Cisco helps customers transform their businesses through intelligent, networked-centric offerings that support customers' business goals and increase their competitiveness. Our Talent Acquisition (TA) team is leading the way to help us acquire the best people that will engineer next-generation products and solutions.
We are potential looking for a number of full life cycle recruiters to join our EMEAR TA Sales team. We have different openings, working on the hiring for UKI sales, AppDynmaics business across the EMEAR region, security sales hiring for EMEAR, or for broader more generalist sales recruiters.
What You'll Do
You will work directly with the managers on quota carrying sales roles that include Field Sales Specialist, Systems Engineers, Regional Sales Directors across EMEAR region.
· You will provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool
· You will be responsible for sourcing passive candidates, evaluating, and closing them.
· You will ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
· Source, identify and conduct efficient and professional interview process
· Drive offer process, including salary recommendations and negotiations, and closing of candidates.
· Provide an extraordinary candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate
· Lead kick-off meetings with the hiring manager/team and develop a comprehensive and executable search strategy.
· Establish and manage a schedule of regular updates back to the hiring manager.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco’s Global Talent Acquisition Organization is constantly evolving to drive innovation, efficiency and attract best-in-class talent. This is an outstanding opportunity to play a major role in the EMEAR Talent Acquisition team and develop strategies to hire exceptionally talented individuals. This includes providing Hiring Managers and candidates with high-touch and compelling experiences during the recruitment and hiring process.
Our recruiters play an essential role in fueling Cisco’s growth with extraordinary talent. They drive both filling needs for talent as well as acting as talent consultants to our business leaders. We truly make an impact on Cisco’s success!
Come and join us!
Who you are
· Experience (5+ years) in end to end recruitment
· Experience with sales recruitment, ideally in a tech industry
· Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, dynamic work environment as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and manage them efficiently
· Search experience must include full-life cycle recruitment (end-to-end), including ownership of offer creation, negotiation and closing
· Sourcing experience using social media and databases
· Confirmed capability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally and globally
· Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple searches/projects and candidates
· Use sound judgment to thoroughly assess candidates' qualifications against position specification
The required competencies:
- Ability to understand, articulate and sell Cisco’s culture and business initiatives
- End-to-end recruitment experience
- Ideally, experience in hiring for Middle East and Africa markets
- Proactive and self-motivated, able to work independently towards a successful conclusion
- Able to create credibility and earn trust
- Fluency in English
What do we offer?
- Great working environment with the HR team onsite and with the Cisco managers
- Cisco provides a global diverse workforce of 70.000+ employees with a culture that fosters team collaboration and transparent, open communication
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Flexibility regarding working from home
- The most innovative company in the high-technology industry.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.